Official weekly weigh in.

Hi guys, well just 1 lb for me but it has been totm and I went out for a curry on Tuesday.... which was long overdue. I quickly got straight back on my eating plan the following morning but today is another Sunday lunch out with friends and really every weekend up until Xmas there are things/celebrations going on. Anyway I am not fazed by any of it and will be working towards my goal on the days I will not be socializing. This is why I am enjoying this Dukan way of eating as I can pick and choose foods which are on or close to the eating plan whereas the packet foods I couldn't really eat out and loose weight on. Anyway hope everyone is having a great weekend and good luck for the week ahead. Saskax

2.5 lbs for me this week. Which I'm still in shock about. I was sure this was going to be a STS or put on week for me. With everything that went on...my sister's wedding, my nephew's christening and we out nearly every day/night. I did stick to the main principles so I guess it really works!

No idea on weight loss this week as we are away, but I did buy some skinny jeans in size 10 today! They need a belt as they are a bit big on the waist. DH (also Dukaning) bought new jeans today as well, he's gone down 3inches on his waist so desperately needed new jeans.

well done all ;)

well done all you losers :D

I appear to have lost 2.5 kg this week. Do
I consolidate what I lose on conso too?!

I appear to have lost 2.5 kg this week. Do
I consolidate what I lose on conso too?!
thats a fair comment isnt it ... i dont actually know does anyone else?????? i would like to know the answer to this too!

No idea charly. I assume I'll put some back on as it's been the result of a crappy week. It was only 2lg too- cant count. X

Morning all, forgot to update yesterday. STS this week which i was pleased about as a saturday treat last weekend turned into a pig out saturday and sunday! :eek::eek::eek: o/h still managed to lose 2lbs but he was poorly thursday and friday so didnt eat very much.

2lbs off for me this week.

I haven't updated stats or ticker in a while, but I'm now 15lbs down, so over half way. It's coming off slowly and I've had a few STS weeks, but the numbers are generally going down.

1.75 lbs for me this week. And I'm finally in the 10's (just!!) Woohoo :)

Almost 2 lbs off for me....just 8ozs to get to my tw but think I will drop my goal a few more lbs. It's been tough this last couple of weeks and having my totm has not helped and my nut binge however I got back on track and slowly but surely the scales moved. So many dinners/parties going on each weekend up to and over Xmas. Next week we have a big Thanksgiving turkey dinner at our house for the yanks in the family ...yeah the turkey is ok but the side dishes are mostly carbs but I am not missing out and will eat some sweet potato pie, turkey dressing etc but just not as much as I would have done. Happy days, Saska x

Great losses lasses xxx

Back