Officially a moron

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by LizzRob, 7 May 2014.

1. LizzRob

LizzRob Well-Known Member

With all the advice and support I try and give you'd think that I'd be less attracted to bloomin pork scratchings!!!!! I've just had 10!
    Threw the rest directly into the black bin so I'm no longer tempted!

Really angry with myself!!! My weigh in is already a day early next week and I've just screwed that up! AAAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches
  2. Tiggemma

Tiggemma Well-Known Member

Well it's done now so just put it behind you and move one. On the positive side they're mostly fat so won't knock you out of ketosis!
  3. LizzRob

Just feel like an idiot as I've been so good for 3 weeks and go for something like that!

100% for 5 days will hopefully pull things back round :(

4. Tiggemma

It will turn it round. You will be fine. You'll have overdone your calories for the day but that's it. You know better. Next time you're tempted just imagine that feeling and put the scratching a back!
  5. LizzRob

Oh it's in the bin now! I can't be trusted. I've really craved savoury recently!

Fingers crossed it doesn't make me gain! :(

6. Tiggemma

10 pork scratching a shouldn't make you gain. You've got time between now and weigh in to make the difference.
  7. LizzRob

I hope you're right hun

8. Ian1975

Ian1975 Well-Known Member

Lizz, c'mon.

A little treat here and there, keeps the momentum going. You're doing superbly well, you'll be fine.
  9. LizzRob

Its treats that got me into this mess! and SS is just so restrictive, one cheat leads to another and so on!

I have my peppermint tea, my porridge, and my water for today at the office. Then soup and shake for dinner (staying away from the bars too today). Not sure what to do to occupy myself tonight but i shall have to distract myself somehow! :(