Officially on maternity leave

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by big bear, 23 July 2010 Social URL.

1. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Its like a weight has been lifted. No more stress/grief from mil as now I don't have to c her every day if she's lucky once a week is enough.

I'm also getting our spare house key off her as she keeps just letting herself in our hse. The key was given as a spare in case of emergencies not to swan in when she felt like it.

I hadn't even started my leave & shes banging on about how she'll have the kids when I go back to work...no chance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fillymum

fillymum synful soul

Start Weight:
    107kg
    Current Weight:
    85kg
    Goal Weight:
    79kg
    Lost(%):
    22kg(20.56%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    [​IMG]

Enjoy your time at home, enjoy your escape from MIL, enjoy getting your key back..most important, your home is your home. Do you just let yourself into hers ???

Happy Days BB

4. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    248lb
    Current Weight:
    248lb
    Lost(%):
    0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    SW!
    I remember when I went on maternity leave the second time - it was bliss walking out of the door knowing I had 9months off!!!

Enjoy the time before the new arrival makes an appearence and have some 'you' time, its so important!!

xx

5. big bear

big bear A bear on a mission!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Thank you ladies, I'm going to make the most of my few months before babs arrives in Oct.

Fillymum - no I don't just walk into hers, she even walks straight bedroom. I can't explain how happy I am that I don't have to see her every day. Thanks 4 the flowers yest & today xxxx

6. Shrinking_Bev

Shrinking_Bev Likes to eat.........alot

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st13lb(20.3%)
    Diet:
    SW
    She walks into your bedroom?? :eek:

Flipping heck! She'd have had the sharp end of my tongue yonks ago! I can't believe she thinks it's ok to do that! :eek:

Enjoy your time off BB........and like fillymum says.....enjoy getting your 'spare' key back too :D

7. Meli

Meli Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Glad to hear everything went fine at your checkup yesterday and hope you enjoy your time off before the little one makes his/her appearance :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.