Officially on maternity leave

big bear

A bear on a mission!
Its like a weight has been lifted. No more stress/grief from mil as now I don't have to c her every day if she's lucky once a week is enough.

I'm also getting our spare house key off her as she keeps just letting herself in our hse. The key was given as a spare in case of emergencies not to swan in when she felt like it.

I hadn't even started my leave & shes banging on about how she'll have the kids when I go back to work...no chance

9_flowers_enjoy_pink.jpg

Enjoy your time at home, enjoy your escape from MIL, enjoy getting your key back..most important, your home is your home. Do you just let yourself into hers ???

Happy Days BB

I remember when I went on maternity leave the second time - it was bliss walking out of the door knowing I had 9months off!!!

Enjoy the time before the new arrival makes an appearence and have some 'you' time, its so important!!

xx

Thank you ladies, I'm going to make the most of my few months before babs arrives in Oct.

Fillymum - no I don't just walk into hers, she even walks straight bedroom. I can't explain how happy I am that I don't have to see her every day. Thanks 4 the flowers yest & today xxxx

She walks into your bedroom?? :eek:

Flipping heck! She'd have had the sharp end of my tongue yonks ago! I can't believe she thinks it's ok to do that! :eek:

Enjoy your time off BB........and like fillymum says.....enjoy getting your 'spare' key back too :D

Glad to hear everything went fine at your checkup yesterday and hope you enjoy your time off before the little one makes his/her appearance :)

Back