• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oficially 5 stone Lighter!!!!

Angelkitty

S: 20st4lb C: 10st0lb G: 11st1lb BMI: 20.7 Loss: 10st4lb(50.7%)
I am sooo pleased. I have reached a weight I never thought I'd reach!!

I still want to lose about another 2 stone.

I have loved this plan since day 1. Unfortunately I am now becoming a bit fed up and lack inspiration. I know that this plan works and suits me, but I'm struggling to carry on eventhough the 0.5lbs I lost this week helped me to the 5 stone mark.

I would love any suggestions on how to become more enthused about the plan to get rid of the next 2.5-3 stone.

Thanks! x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Wow :D

I'm still at the beginning and bursting with Newbie Enthusiasm for SW.... but amazed with the 5st loss..!! :D

Well done you!!! x

S: 15st11.5lb C: 12st4lb G: 10st11.5lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 3st7.5lb(22.35%)
Hi Angelkitty well done on reaching 5 stone WOW!!!!

So motivation is the key, how about something Body-magic related that you could work towards a new goal? doesnt necessarily have to be competition-related but how about a new challenge like learning a new sport or taking up zumba?

I think having a goal to work towards will help keep you motivated? Im starting half marathon training tomorrow to keep me focused to get me through my last stone!!

Angelkitty

Thanks chief! Wow a half marathon. I wouldn't even know where to start! I think I'm struggling because I'm going it alone. I can't afford group after being made redundant. I will definately look in to a sport though! Thanks x

jayde1148

Gold Member
S: 26st9.0lb C: 25st5.0lb G: 12st0.0lb Loss: 1st4lb(4.83%)
Wow well done it is inspirational!!!

My sister has lost 9st with sw and had a tough time towards the end - she set herself mini gold with rewards e.g handbags and also changed her food because she used to have the same few meals and I think her body got used to it. I hope the last 2st goes well!! X

fairy3853

S: 107.73kg C: 107.73kg G: 85.73kg BMI: 40.8 Loss: 0kg(0%)
Do you have a picture of the old you? maybe put that on the fridge door? If id have lost the amount you have I would be so chufed with myself, but at times we all lack motivation and need a reminder of ware weve been, to be able to focus on ware were going

Angelkitty

Thanks Jaydee. Wow 9st. Your sister is amazing!! Thanks Fairy. I could never have lost the 5st without all of the people on minimins!! You are all so kind and motiviating!

Isis51

S: 17st4.0lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st0.0lb BMI: 27.7 Loss: 4st4lb(24.79%)
Wow well done you! I'm still working towards my 2 stone award and people like you give me the confidence that I may not be having the huge losses I had in the first few weeks but sticking to it will get me there in the end! xx

Angelkitty

Thanks Ellebear. Well done to you too!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who wants answers and a little push!! x