1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Oh dear - a very bad week!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by missgalaxy, 7 August 2010 Social URL.

1. missgalaxy

missgalaxy Yummy Mummy! xx

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Well I couldnt make it weigh in last week as I working and tomroow we are off to Liverpool for 2 nights so will miss another weigh in.Stupid me, instead of staying in track I have ate and ate and ate! Its just proven to me that I need the discpline of a class every week.

never mind, Im going to enjoy my weekend and get back on track when I return. My hols are looming so something to work towards! xx
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ygerna

Ygerna you lookin' at me?

Slimming World
    At least you have worked out that you need the discipline of routine class attendance.
    It would be a lot worse if you hadn't made that connection.
  4. Aileen

Aileen Full Member

I do that too miss Galaxy. I know i wouldnt get to class last week so i was rubbish all week before it... i totally need the discipline of class as well! Back on track now ;)
  5. leahs

leahs Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    I'm with you all!!! Totally need the discipline of class, otherwise I do get a little complacent. Just try and bring it back from here..

Good Luck x x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.