Oh dear - confession time!

Good luck, everyone, even if you have had a blip! Think I've had more than a blip over the past week - went away and didn't count a single Syn!! Definitely not weighing myself for another week yet!!! :O

Kathy

good for you!!! sure you will be fine tho!!!! x

Hi Jessy, Think my gain will probably be much more dramatic, unfortunately but, yes, definitely staying away from the scales until next week! Went to Herefordshire with my partner and his Mum and she's really addicted to cream teas. Well, it would have been bad manners to leave her eating alone, wouldn't it? :D Glad to hear you had salad with your pie - at least you were making a token effort!!

Think we'd both better get seriously back on track now! Good luck. x

Kathy

It would have been bad manners, I think that you did the right thing!

Haha yes i like that, definitely it was a token effort :p

Yes definitely, let me know how it goes once you are back on track!

xx

You've done great! I know I should try and aim for even lower really but i just don't think I could maintain it. Gonna set it at 11.13 then if I go ok I'll knock another half a stone off! Gonna be relocating at the end if October so will have to find a new group :( I'm gutted cause I love mine but we're moving from Bolton to West Yorkshire for work. I really want to join a new group as a target member! I've never been a target member!!

Well today's gone ok so far. Had the fruit and scan bran for lunch then had leftover chilli with a big side salad for lunch (no rice). Came home and had my other 3 scan bran with my hex a of phili light and pickled onions (I'm addicted to pickled onions) and gonna homemade fish cakes and big salad for tea.

Started my period today so got a migraine coming, hope its gone for tomorrow or I'll really struggle.

What you having for tea? I've still got an A and B to have yet it feels really weird! I so wish i'd bought some hifi bars last night :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey Hun how did today go? :) xxxx

I put 1lb this week :( my binge weekend I think. I've been to the gym 3 times too and been fairly good so I'm a bit disheartened.

Success express here I come xx

I put 1lb this week :( my binge weekend I think. I've been to the gym 3 times too and been fairly good so I'm a bit disheartened.

Success express here I come xx

Don't worry hun it will come off next week. Try success express with me.

I've found it really easy this week. Yesterday I had massive fruit salad and muller for breakfast, homemade veg soup and scan bran for lunch then homemade nandos with a massive salad for tea. Then I had to force down the rest of my scan bran with a healthy A if phili because I hadn't had my healthy extras and was stuffed. It doesn't sound like a lot but I've been having really big portions of all the fruit and veg so not felt hungry at all. I'm struggling to have the 2 B choices and only managed 1 yesterday. I'm out for that Greek night tonight so will be carnage but hopefully will get back on EE tomorrow then SE again til weigh in on tues.

Try not to be to dis-heartened. You might've put more on if you hadn't been so good this week, I know I did after last weekend so even though maintained really I'd lost 4 haha.

Look at your weight loss over 2-3 weeks or even the month rather than just 1 week as we fluctuate from day to day don't we.

Chin up chick! Success Express will make you feel fab xxx

Don't worry hun it will come off next week. Try success express with me.

I've found it really easy this week. Yesterday I had massive fruit salad and muller for breakfast, homemade veg soup and scan bran for lunch then homemade nandos with a massive salad for tea. Then I had to force down the rest of my scan bran with a healthy A if phili because I hadn't had my healthy extras and was stuffed. It doesn't sound like a lot but I've been having really big portions of all the fruit and veg so not felt hungry at all. I'm struggling to have the 2 B choices and only managed 1 yesterday. I'm out for that Greek night tonight so will be carnage but hopefully will get back on EE tomorrow then SE again til weigh in on tues.

Try not to be to dis-heartened. You might've put more on if you hadn't been so good this week, I know I did after last weekend so even though maintained really I'd lost 4 haha.

Look at your weight loss over 2-3 weeks or even the month rather than just 1 week as we fluctuate from day to day don't we.

Chin up chick! Success Express will make you feel fab xxx

Thanks hun that has made me smile. I will try success express with you. I'm gonna be healthy tonight, have one meal out tomorrow, and then start success express on sunday.

Ooh that's good finding it easy :) what is scan bran? How did you make the nachos?

Haha I like that way of looking at it. I weighed myself on Monday and had put on 4lbs so like you say i have kind of lost 3 :).

Yeah true we do. Might do a big weigh in the last Friday in August then :) unfortuntely i cant resist the scales on a regular basis lol

Enjoy your Greek night tonight! and thanks honey :) xxxx

That's better, you gotta smile on a Friday!

Haha it was Nandos! Not nachos! Just marinated the chicken in nandos sauce (half a syn) then George Formby'd it!

Scan bran are the high fibre crisp breads you get from group. They also sell them in holland and Barrett. They don't taste great on their own but I like them with a topping and you can even make cakes out of them! They are super high in fibre so as long as you drink plenty of water with them they make you "go" haha. They are a god send for me I love them.

There's loads of threads on here about them xxx

Yep and it is pay day too :)

haha oops! super free nachos would be awesome lol. Nandos sounds nice though i might try that :)

Ooh ok are they HEXBs? might nip into holland and barretts this weekend as i also want some low carb noodles. They sound helpful pre weight in haha

Thanks hon i will have a look :)

xxxx

Yea they are 1 syn each or 5 as a healthy extra! They are dead filling but you gotta drink LOADS of water with them. Give them a go xx

Ooh okay i will do. Are they the scandinavian crispbreads? :) xx

Sorry I'm a bit late replying! Yes they're the ones. Think they are about £1.30 in H & B for 10 xx

Cool thank you. Gonna go buy some today :) xx. Managed to do success express yesterday btw and it was easier than I thought too!

Hey Hun

Did you have a good weekend?

How is it going? I'm back on success express today:

Breakfast - museli (HEB) milk (HEA) and lots of berries and a banana
Lunch - prawn salad, with some light light mayo (2 syns)
Afternoon snack - mullerlight
Dinner - cod and veg
Evening snack - raspberries

xxxx

Hey Hun was fab thank you, how about you? I loved the Greek place and didn't over indulge that much but have had a lot of bad snacks over the weekend. Feel ok though and back on SE today and tomorrow so time will tell when I get weighed tomorrow!

Ooh that all sounds fab, hope you find it ok. I've actually looked forward to getting back on it today be aide all the extra fruit and veg made me feel much better and healthier last week. My day will be:

Breakfast - big fruit salad
Snack - scan bran and yogurt
Lunch - veggie soup
Snack - scan bran and phil lightest
Tea - chicken curry with only a little rice and maybe some salad/extra veg.

Then I will still have another B to use do may have a weight watchers pitta with my curry :) yummy xx

Ooh i'm glad you enjoyed your Greek meal :) My weekend was good too thank you, I did success express sat until dinner where we had a chinese :D then had sunday dinner yest and a chocolate caramel cake. I think you need a few weekend treats though to help you with the week.

Yeah i love the healthier feeling you get dieting, and I can imagine that SE will be good for that :)

Your day sounds yummy, how do you make your chicken curry?

xxxx

I just make it up as I go along! This morning I put in the slow cooker: 6 chicken thighs, chopped onion, crushed garlic, tin of tomatoes and about a teaspoon each of turmeric, cumin, coriander, ground ginger (you could just use a tablespoon of curry powder though) then a few cloves and cardamom pods (not really necessary but I had them so thought I may as well use them) and salt and pepper! Stirred it all up and left it on low while I'm at work :) would normally have it with a pile of rice but gonna have to have only a bit and top up the super free for it to be SE. Or eat a pile of fruit afterwards!

Yes I agree about the weekend treats. It definitely works quicker if we don't have them but we gotta live :) and it does make it easier for me to be extra good in the week if I've had my treats at weekend xxx

I just make it up as I go along! This morning I put in the slow cooker: 6 chicken thighs, chopped onion, crushed garlic, tin of tomatoes and about a teaspoon each of turmeric, cumin, coriander, ground ginger (you could just use a tablespoon of curry powder though) then a few cloves and cardamom pods (not really necessary but I had them so thought I may as well use them) and salt and pepper! Stirred it all up and left it on low while I'm at work :) would normally have it with a pile of rice but gonna have to have only a bit and top up the super free for it to be SE. Or eat a pile of fruit afterwards!

Yes I agree about the weekend treats. It definitely works quicker if we don't have them but we gotta live :) and it does make it easier for me to be extra good in the week if I've had my treats at weekend xxx

I am purchasing a slow cooker soon and, as soon as i do, will make a curry like that - sounds delish!

My dinner was good but the boyfriend went a bit potato happy lol think today ended up being an EE but still a lot of superfree in it, just maybe not 2/3rds!

xx

I'm missing group tonight :( I felt bloated all day so came home and weighed myself (stupid thing to do) I was hovering between staying the same and putting 1 on :( I'm gutted though because the other day I'd lost like 3lb! Plus I know this weekend is gonna be absolutely horrendous as I'm working 2 16 hour shifts on fri and sat then it bank holiday. Arrrrgggghhhhhhh!

I know I'm doing the wrong thing not going but I've already text my consultant and am sulking in bed haha.

Kick up the bum needed please xx

Hey Hun bloatedness can make you put weight on but it's not really representative. If you feel rubbish sometimes bed is better than anything.

On the kick up the bum note: don't go eating rubbish keep going doing well and it WILL pay off even if it doesn't feel like it
Maybe have a think about what meals you can have in the upcoming weeks to keep you motivated :)
Alternatively get an early night and carry on tomorrow

Dont be down though honey chin up :) stupid water weight! xxxx

Back