Oh dear - confession time!

I got weighed last night and lost 1.5 so not quite as much as I'd hoped but better than a gain. And it's star week so hopefully will have a better loss next week. Doing success express today and so far so good apart from 3 chocolate fingers at 1.5 syns each. Need choc at the minute so suppose its better than a snickers haha.

I'm moving house and area in about 6 weeks so desperate to be at target by then. Need to lose between 5 and 7 pounds then will set my target!!

How you doing hun? xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I would be really happy with 1.5 honey :) and yeah star week sucks it's mine too and I feel rubbish!

haha yeah definitely better than a snickers! I think that is a good bit of sw - you make more sensible options whilst still eating the naughty nice things in life

Ooh exciting. So do you not have a final target yet?

I'm doing quite well this week but my dad is staying tonight so I have a lamb rogan josh in the slow cooker (only 4 syns each max) but having a poppadom (2 syns) a ww naan (5.5 syns) and some red wine (9) so having a naughty evening. Doing EE too so I can have rice. Going to try and be good at the weekend though.

xxxx

How's your weekend going chick? Mines as bad as ever! I need locking up at weekends :( gonna try and be good today and maybe even do an exercise DVD as my fellas at work so I'm home alone feeling skint and fat haha xxx

Hiya honey :)
Did you manage to have a productive day today?
my weekend has been good but I too fail the diet at a weekend - meal wise I've been okay: McDonald's salad, carvery, homemade spag Bol and homemade stew BUT loads of chocolate :/
I'm going to try and be super good this week as although it's great to lose 1lb I'm getting a bit fed up of not losing more than 1lb and I think it's down to the weekend binge
xxxx

And I too have felt fat and skint! At least it's pay day Wednesday so I will only feel fat haha xx

Where are you hun?

xxxx

Hello I'm still here! Not been on here at all recently. I'm still desperately trying to get to target but I'm still yo-yoing a little. Had a couple of good losses then pulled my back and had a virus so was feeling really unwell and missed a weigh in. I went back last Tuesday and I'd gained 3.5 so really hopeful I will lose that this week. I've already had 2 meals out though with another one this afternoon! I've chosen wisely up to now but had a few gins last night so am weighing heavy again this morning after showing a loss all week.

How are you getting on? Have you had any good losses? xx

Hello I'm still here! Not been on here at all recently. I'm still desperately trying to get to target but I'm still yo-yoing a little. Had a couple of good losses then pulled my back and had a virus so was feeling really unwell and missed a weigh in. I went back last Tuesday and I'd gained 3.5 so really hopeful I will lose that this week. I've already had 2 meals out though with another one this afternoon! I've chosen wisely up to now but had a few gins last night so am weighing heavy again this morning after showing a loss all week.

How are you getting on? Have you had any good losses? xx

Hello! Good, I missed you! Ah no feeling/being ill always messes up weight loss.

I'm sure that you will lose that weight - how much have you got left again until target?

It will just be water weight if you were drinking last night, just drink lots more water to sort your system out

I'm getting on okay thank you. I've had the standard 1lb losses lol but now at 11st 2lbs so only 2lbs off my stone award, and 1st 2lbs away from my target

Are you still doing success express days? or a mix?

xxxx

Hi, I'm new to SW & must confess you all sound as if your speaking a different language to me. At some point I'm hoping it will all fall into place. I can understand 'falling off the wagon' 5 days in and even with all the free foods in my fridge I'd love a bag of crisps to munch on. X

Back