Oh dear - confession time!

I took your advice and didn't eat any rubbish. Stuck to spicy chicken salad for tea and I'm back on my success express today. Gonna hopefully get weighed tonight or tomorrow at another group :) you gotta just keep going haven't you.

I slept most of the evening and still tired today so think I'm a bit run down, feel poo and dreading working this weekend!

Onwards and upwards though! How's your week going? xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Definitely worth it. I ate rubbish yesterday but also back on success express today. Yeah you have to push through! Putting on weight is unfortunately a lot easier than losing it :/

Sounds like you could be. Make sure you take some vitamins in case your low in some. Are you having enough calcium?

Monday went very well, yesterday went awful, but determined that the rest of the week I'll be 100% on plan as weigh in is Friday morning

xxxx

I stuck to success express yesterday and had no syns :) today started well with a load of pineapple but the soup I'd made for my lunch was awful so didn't eat it. Had ham on healthy extra allowance of bread instead. Had 15.5 syns in the form of maltesers and a bag of crisps too but I'm ok with that if I don't have any more syns today.

Will today have to be extra easy now because I had no super free at all at lunch? Seems silly that it would still be success express had I forced down the soup!

Really not looking forward to the first if 2 16 hour shifts tomorrow :( gonna have to pack loads of sw friendly food tonight to bring with me tomorrow :( xxx

Yay well done for Wednesday :)

Um I think so, but it does sound silly :/ What did you do? (sorry for late reply!)

Aw you will be okay :) they sound like long shifts though! what do you work as? (if you dont mind me asking of course)

xxxx

Heya honey, hope you had a good bank holiday! How is slimming going? xx

Hi hun sorry for the late reply just been so busy!

Diets gone terrible the last couple of days! How about you? I'm back on it today but feel like I didn't stop eating crap from Saturday night to last night.

I was good whilst doing my overtime then it all went wrong haha.

I work at a sixth form college. I do the finance and payroll but it was new enrolment day on Friday so that's why I did the overtime :) I managed to turn down sandwiches, pizzas and hundreds of biscuits but then I was so tired and fed up by the time I finished on Saturday I just went off the rails!

How have you done? I'm doing extra easy this week to use up freezer and cupboard stuff then I'm gonna give success express another go.

Today I had banana, apple and muller light for breakfast, homemade vet soup for lunch and the slimming world pizza topped chicken with salad and sw chips for tea. Had half a twix and half a bounty haha so about 15 syns but not bad for the Tuesday blues after bank holiday :) xx

Hi hun is okay I have barely been on here myself until yesterday :) I hope you had a good bank holiday!

My diet went terribly sat and sunday, but was back on it Monday as we did the food shop :) but you're supposed to enjoy bank holidays :D

Wow sounds busy. I work at a uni so i completely understand enrolment stresses! and i think you did very well to resist ;)

We did extra easy monday and tuesday, but going to try success express today and tomorrow as weigh in is Friday morning. Going to my auntie and uncle's this weekend so i doubt slimming world will be followed (but i will try!). The weekend after and one after that i have no plans at all so i will be more strict, so i think i can be excused a bit this weekend coming? ;)

The homemade soup and chicken pizza sound fab :) and nope 15 syns isnt that bad. Today is my first day back and i have already had a cookie ....

xxxx

How has this week gone Hun? xxxx

I'm back! Been a bit quiet as been hectic at work and been a slimming world rebel! Got weighed last night and put 2 pounds on but deserved it.

Back on track now and back to scan bran and success express.

Breakfast was melon and banana.

Lunch was 12 speed soup with my 5 scan bran, 75g phili light and some ham and pickled onions.

Not needed any snacks as was so full from lunch!

Tea will probably be something quick after Bootcamp. Got some of the quorn Swedish meatballs today so might try them with a big salad.

Hoping for a good loss this week xxx

Yay glad you're back! Sometimes you need time off plan though

That soup sounds good, is it easy to make?

I had a binge long weekend so trying to be good but having nearly all my daily syns ATM which is rare for me. Just hoping to maintain this week I reckon.

How was boot camp?

I'm sure your loss will be good this week :)

xxxx

The soup is fab for weight loss I'll try and post the pic here, if it doesn't work I'll type the recipe tomorrow when I have a bit more time :)
Off for a curry tonight argh! Gonna go for lamb rogan josh I think because according to the book it's only 6.5 syns per portion. Do you have any other ideas? I'd normally get tandoori chicken thinking its the healthiest option but that's quite high according to the book.

How's your week going? xxx

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1378399155.062728.jpg

Yes I can see it! That's Hun :)!

Yeah I think that is the lowest :) I have tandoori chicken too and it is still one of the lowest syn ones overall :)
Have lots of plain rice and choose poppadom over naan or even chapati over naan

Hope it's yummy xxxx

I decided to go for lamb shaslik instead. Was tandoori lamb on a sizzler with loads of big onions and bell peppers. Had 1 popadom to start and a bit of rice with my shaslik so all in all was pretty good and really really enjoyed it without feeling all full and bloated.

We went for the curry with my uncle who I've not seen for ages. He's lost about 3 stone doing slimming world! He's a proper blokes bloke so it just shows anyone can do it, apparently he's worked it out that he has enough syns for about 17 pints a week haha xx

I decided to go for lamb shaslik instead. Was tandoori lamb on a sizzler with loads of big onions and bell peppers. Had 1 popadom to start and a bit of rice with my shaslik so all in all was pretty good and really really enjoyed it without feeling all full and bloated.

We went for the curry with my uncle who I've not seen for ages. He's lost about 3 stone doing slimming world! He's a proper blokes bloke so it just shows anyone can do it, apparently he's worked it out that he has enough syns for about 17 pints a week haha xx

Ooh sounds yummy!

Haha that's fantastic, good on him! How long has he stuck at it? Could just have a pint .... :D

xxxx

He's done it about 12 months on and off. I'm more of a gin girl but sometimes a nice cold pint and a packet of ready salted is just what a girl needs ;)

How you doing? Did you weigh in yesterday? I did ok last night, had a dime bar but still in my syns. Today and tomorrow are my real testers! I've weighed at home and I think I've lost the 2 I gained but I do go up and down a bit during the week so not getting too excited xx

I definitely agree ;) hehe

Yeah I weighed in and managed to sts, which was what I wanted :) Dime bar sounds fine, as long as within your syns

How did the weekend go? Mine was better than usual, until yesterday when i went for afternoon tea!

xxxx

I got weighed last night and lost 1.5 so not quite as much as I'd hoped but better than a gain. And it's star week so hopefully will have a better loss next week. Doing success express today and so far so good apart from 3 chocolate fingers at 1.5 syns each. Need choc at the minute so suppose its better than a snickers haha.

I'm moving house and area in about 6 weeks so desperate to be at target by then. Need to lose between 5 and 7 pounds then will set my target xxx

Back