Oh dear - I'm back - but more determined than ever!

ohtobeslinky

Silver Member
Hello fellow Lipotrimmers - it's been a while since I was on Lipotrim - over a year and a half ago now - and I slipped back into naughty habits so I'm rejoining, getting the pesky shakes down my throat and determined to lose it for good!

I have just over 5 months until my civil partnership - I know I won't get to target in that time but I will give it a bloody good go!!

My partner has given up the cigs so surely I can give up the food!

Much love and encouragement to all those going through this - here's to being slinky! xxx

Hi ohtobeslinky remember me? I've been back on LT 10 weeks now! Yes I put all back on and more :(

However I'm not able to update signature on the app but I've lost 3 stone so far, 10th weigh in tomorrow! Fingers crossed. ;)

Good luck hun, you know what your doing, keep drinking and focus on your goal Hun. You did great last time you did this :)

Let us know how you get on!

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey lovely - course I remember you. Good on you for getting back on it - well done on the weight loss! Fingers crossed my weight loss will be as good as yours xx

ohtobeslinky said:
Hey lovely - course I remember you. Good on you for getting back on it - well done on the weight loss! Fingers crossed my weight loss will be as good as yours xx

Thanks! :D Fingers crossed hun and even though it's sad to be back it's nice to see an old face eh ;)

Just take each day as it comes and once you see you first loss it'll spur you on :)

xox

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yeah - I'm really annoyed that I'm back at the beginning again but I'm in a better place to stick to it now - so that's always going to be better. Here's to being slinky girls! xx

Welcome back & good luck hun! How much did you loose last time? x

I lost 4.5 stone in 2 months - if I can do it again - and more - then I'll look ace for my wedding... and honeymoon of course!

hey. Good luck :)
It's great to have something to aim for!
Is your partner skinny then?

My partner is 6 inches taller than me and a stone lighter - it's not fair lol!

Jill is overweight - though not to my extreme and she is trying to shift it in her own way. She is 5'3" and 16stone - a BMI of just under 40. We are both trying but she would never touch Lipotrim. I am making her meals for her to keep her in line! heheheh x

Good on you for getting back on, bit like myself.. Fingers crossed you get off what your happy with.

Good luck to yourself and Jill on your civil partnership xxx

Thank you hun - I can see you're doing very well yourself - keep up the great work xx

Wow what a fantastic loss you had last time, and in such a short time too!! Best of luck this time... youve done it once so you can do it again :) Best wishes to you and Jill on your civil partnership too :)

Thank you Val - it's great to get encouragement - especially when my tummy has just started rumbling again! xx Good luck with your journey too hun xx

Back