Oh dear - it finally happened!

Discussion in 'General Weight Loss Discussion' started by Lizzydripping, 1 August 2009 Social URL.

1. Lizzydripping

Lizzydripping Member

Well it finally happened! I got into a lift today with my mother and my two children. Rated for 24people or 18000kg. Now, we were the only 4 people in it and it kept flashing 'OVERWEIGHT' (I bloody know, I don't need a lift to tell me!)

I had to send the children and my mother down the stairs (I'm disabled), then go to customer services. "Excuse me, I got in your lift and it kept flashing 'OVERWEIGHT' at me!"

Sooooooo embarrassed! Nw my mother weighs 15st, my daughter 7st and my son 11st (he is an adult). That's 34st. Now according to SW I weigh 22st 9. That's 55st 9.
    According to the lift I weigh an additional 2778 STONES! God I'm depressed! Some one phone Guiness Book of Records and pass me a cake!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Minimin

Minimin Wants to Maintain Gd!!

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    18st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    hi lizzy, i wonder worry about that lifts are always programmed with useless weight checkers and often go by distribution/balance of the weight

4. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    what did the customer service person say?! x

5. Lizzydripping

Lizzydripping Member

They were very understanding, since it was cringeworthy!

Ho hum

xxxxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.