Oh dear MAJOR binge tonight

perfectorchid

Below 190lbs... wohooo
:cry:After doing so well I totally lost it tonight. Had a bad night with the baby and a stressful day. It was my two year olds b'day party (at my mums). Well I have eaten more crap that you could ever imagine - all of it carbs and sugar! I am so going to regret it over the next couple of days. Ketosis waiting again :wave_cry: Does anyone know if I am likely to stay the same this week or put on? It was only tonight I have been bad, but I have been reaaaaaaaallly bad. It wasn't even worth it, I feel sick now and even crappier and more stressed than before.

Oh im really sorry to hear that!!!

I dont know if you will put on or not!!

But make sure you get back on the wagon tomorrow!!

Good luck though and let us know how you get on :D

What's done is done. Put it behind you and get back on the straight and narrow tomorrow.

Weight loss can be funny sometimes. My mum and sister were on LT over christmas. Came off it for a week (christmas week), ate all the wrong things in copious amounts, weighed in after christmas and lost 2lbs and 1lbs. They were really surprised. Sometimes you just can't tell.

Alex :)

Thanks everyone. I really did eat total rubbish, Back to the shakes for me tomorrow. Just hope it doesnt take too long for ketosis to kick back in

Sorry to hear you have been binging, but you have done it once now, forget all about it, put it behind you and straight back on the wagon. Try to up your exericise for a few days to limit the damage.

Good luck for tomorrow.

Try and make sure you drink plenty of water too!!x

Did that over the weekend paid for it today but hey no regrets had a fab time but I do feel a little peved really about it. But comments are right back onto it tomorrow no beating yourself up over it we are only human look how well you are doing so far and remember the reasons you are doing this, I'm trying to......

hey huni
it happens to the best of us! dont worry about it and jump right back on tomorrow. drink plenty of water and just stay positive. Im not sure if you will put on or stay same as everyone is different. from personal experience when that happened to me at my leaving party at work .. i didnt put on any weight but I didnt lose much that week either. Dont beat yourself up about it...hopefully its not done too much damage xxx

i wanna mess up tonight coz I feel miserable. Its that nasty comfort eating habit that I have it makes me wanna eat everything., Thats why I am glued to this site... if I eat anything it will be my laptop!

Sorry it happened but realistically its not the end. Get back on it and put tonight behind you.

There is nothing you can do about it, so stressing is going to be a wasted energy. Take this time to evaluate why you feel so guilty, and how you feel right now towards yourself. If you are an emotional eater (like me!) then these feelings you are having are probably the reasons why you got over weight in the beginning. Are you feeling a failure? Are you thinking whats the point? Or are you feeling that its ok to make a little mistake and just carry on.

I see people in life who f*ck up in major ways and they just genuinely smile and get on with it. No guilt, no worries and no feelings of worthlessness. Those are the ones who stay slim and are happy about themselves.

Funny isnt it? I know right now I would react the same way as you. I would hate myself, feel guilty, even admit defeat if I felt that low about it. But at the same time, I know those feelings are the ones that got me into this mess in the beginning!

So, take it as a learning curve in the way you see yourself, and don't beat yourself up this time. Look at the positives, feel happy that you have the personal resolve to get back on that wagon and start again. I reckon if we can beat these defeatest thoughts, we have a chance to stay slim at the end of this.

Course...it may not be this way for you, and I might be just rambling...but I reckon there is alot to be said about our attitude towards ourselves.

Keep going hun...you have done brilliantly and thats what matters!! *hugs*:):)

Thank you everyone for the wise words of wisdom.Up this morning and feeling positive. A little annoyed with myself but its not the end of the world and I am still on target for my goal. Any other diet I would've given in and used it as an excuse to contiue eating rubbish. We shall see what happens at next WI. Big hugs to the other bingers last night xxxx Get back on track with me today and we'll get there xxx

You are doing really well with your valentine challenge. Dont give up over one blip.Xx

to be honest i wouldnt worry about it too much

i had this in week two and i ate pizza chips onion rings and chicken wings washed down with lots of water and still lost 4.5lb

just work extra hard with exercising and you will be aight

I think you will be ok, as long as you have the mental attitude, you will be reet :D

:cry:After doing so well I totally lost it tonight. Had a bad night with the baby and a stressful day. It was my two year olds b'day party (at my mums). Well I have eaten more crap that you could ever imagine - all of it carbs and sugar! I am so going to regret it over the next couple of days. Ketosis waiting again :wave_cry: Does anyone know if I am likely to stay the same this week or put on? It was only tonight I have been bad, but I have been reaaaaaaaallly bad. It wasn't even worth it, I feel sick now and even crappier and more stressed than before.
So how are u doing I'm sure yor doing fine;)

Back