Oh dear oh dear....

Nally

Made it to day four, 100% SS using up my leftover packs from last time... all going well. Realised then that I didn't have enough packs to last me through til I meet my new CDC on Thursday so went into panic mode, attempted staying on track with the milk diet but needless to say I dived headfirst into a pit of carbs over the weekend so am now back to square one and kicking myself. :break_diet:

Because I fell so squarely off the wagon Friday, Saturday, Sunday I have enough packs to see me through now so I am back on day 1...... :cry:

Stop beating yourself up, just take it from today. Everyone can fall off the wagon it's getting started again after that's the hard part. You know you can do it, you've done it before. Try not to think about the weekend and good luck with it!

Just start from today, draw a line under the weekend and know that it's full steam ahead from now on!

Good luck!

Don't worry about it Hun, it is done and dusted. Get yourself in the right frame of mind for when you meet your CDC on Thursday. Are you starting on Friday?

im back starting afresh tomorrow....
good luck!

I'm starting afresh on Friday but have already drawn a line under the 'incident', I'm trying not to beat myself up because otherwise it'll see my heading straight back to the carbs!

Thanks for the support, that's what I love so much about this place, all support and no judging - love it.

Kes - the difference in your photos is outstanding, you look so beautiful in that dress! xx

Thank you very much. Xx
Good luck for Friday

lovely!!! its so nice to have some one supportive

Don't beat yourself up, it happens to alot of us xx

Made it to day four, 100% SS using up my leftover packs from last time... all going well. Realised then that I didn't have enough packs to last me through til I meet my new CDC on Thursday so went into panic mode, attempted staying on track with the milk diet but needless to say I dived headfirst into a pit of carbs over the weekend so am now back to square one and kicking myself. :break_diet:

Because I fell so squarely off the wagon Friday, Saturday, Sunday I have enough packs to see me through now so I am back on day 1...... :cry:

Good luck getting back on he wagon x

good luck

Back