oh dear why do i do it!!!!

dizzy154

im in tonight for another early weigh-in, on week 3 on thurdays.. & im dreading it!!! *bangs head on keyboard!*
I seem to have big problems with every 3rd day??? at first i didnt cheat cause i was on 810k but since sole source ive been plodding along all good, & then just cant help myself have a few mouthfulls of something!!!! only 3 or 4 mouthfulls but why do i do it!!! lasts night was the leftover fish pie from the kids tea.... im gutted i dont think i could of been in ketosis cause its been every 3rd day!! oh dear the guilts.. dreaded the scales.. feel better now ive unloaded on to you lot.. all my friends & family thinks how great ive been doing couldnt bear to admit it.. praying it doesnt show on the scales cause i know my family & friends are supporting me & are gonna be asking what my loss was! eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!! :eek::sigh:

If you find the need to eat why not try ss+ they say the losses are much the same as ss but you get a small 200cal meal of protien and green veg to eat each day.

aww big hugs.. im back on day one after falling off the wagon (and being dragged around for a week oops)but back on 2day. U do so well and get 2 day 3 and getting there is the hardest... try 2 grit your teeth and pass day 3... throw all leftova straight in the bin!!! dont look at them!! U CAN DO IT IF I CAN U DEFO CAN. im hopeless and have no will power but my wanting to be slim far outweighs my need to binge like i do.its christmas soon just think how fantastic u are gonna look then... so stay strong and get to day 4...it will be a lot easier once u pass it keep postin each day that really does help and good luck xx

aww dizzy, don't feel too bad, just think how much you want to do this and get straight back on track. i always find it helps to have my soup at tea time when the family are eating their food along with a bottle of water and a coffee too all at once so i've got something to put in my mouth. it is hard when the kids leave stuff on their plate, i've started getting my kids to clear their own plates away and scrape leftovers straight in the bin away from me dunno if yours are old enough to do that mine are 8 &5.
Good luck

xx

Think positive, we can all do it, it's just the hanging on that's important, get to day 5 and I felt a whole lot better (having said that I'm back on restart today as well and hoping to get there myself).

Positive vibes for all returners this week eh!

thanks guys i feel better now! its so silly i know half the time i dont even feel hungry its just that little man on my shoulder saying do it!! oh well plod on determind to lose some more by the 27th.. my 30th!!!... weigh-in at 5pm tonight ill let you know the results..... xxx

Hi Diz - know what its like. Caught myself eating blackberries!! Didnt realise what I was doing til too late. Pat yourself on the back - you didnt binge on takeaway/choc, you're doing really well :)

hello guys... so drumroll...... weigh-in.... said..... 5lb loss YIPPEE!!!!!!!!... im so pleased no more cheating... thanks for the support! hope all your weigh ins go really well too..... big hugs xxx

:party0011:well done u keep it up xx

hello guys... so drumroll...... weigh-in.... said..... 5lb loss YIPPEE!!!!!!!!... im so pleased no more cheating... thanks for the support! hope all your weigh ins go really well too..... big hugs xxx

Well done Dizzy154
Don't let me down, you are one of the ones i am looking out for on this forum, having started one day apart and almost the same start and finish points. 5lbs is fab and what i am hoping for this week on Friday.
I too was close to eating the leftovers tonight , but DH walked in and grabbed the sausage:eek: Almost end of Day 12 and still 100%SS.:eek: Hold on in there Dizz!!!

well done 5lbs is fab!!
Good luck for this week, stay strong and chuck those leftovers!!

thanks so much it has made me feel really so much better....nibbles everytime i think of cheating ill think of you! lol... ill keep going promise no more leftovers for me!!! xxx

well done dizzy! c you can do it!! keep up the good work.xx

hi guys just thought id let you know since the weigh-in i have NOT cheated once!!! think i finally got this under wraps... going out tomorrow night for a friends birthday have pre warned them that im drinking fizzy water ( for a change from still! lol) and i feel fine about it determind to have a laugh even without a few beers!! & what a cheap night it will be!!!! infact im gonna take a £5 with me & im sure ill have change! he hee! xxxx

Back