OH DEAR :-(( .........

Discussion in 'Exante' started by xxmelxx, 27 November 2009 Social URL.

1. xxmelxx

xxmelxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Well its the end of wk 1, 1st weigh in, lost 7lb which is ok considerin 'I GAVE IN' lastnight!!! was sooooo hungry all wk! I think it was so hard because ive had such a busy week, running (not literally, im not that good yet) running around, here, there and everywhere, so ive really struggled with my water intake (i have managed around 3-4 litres still) but last time on lipotrim i did nothing for the 1st 2 days and just drank and drank and drank water and coffee. So anyway, lastnight i gave in and cooked a pizza (and ate it) but (im gonna turn a negative into a positive) i stopped when i was full, i didnt scoff it down and i left some......could have been much worse i suppose!!!
    Anyway, not gonna be put off!! back to it today! i will be slim(mer) for xmas!!! :D x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. xxmelxx

xxmelxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    PS, the exante products taste LUUUURVELY!!! had the choc-orange bars YUMMY! the toffee and raisin bars YUMMY! veg soup YUMMY! mushroom soup quite nice! banana and choc shakes OMG!!! DELICIOUS!!!! cant wait to try the rest!!! x

4. Lisa T

Lisa T Member

Hi Mel Just read your post .. thought you were doing lipotrim for a moment. I started exante on monday and I think its great so far. When did you finish lipotrim and how did you get on?

Lisa x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.