Oh dear :-(

ButtonsTheSuperCat

Silver Member
Is there such a thing as a good cheat?! And maybe I'm risking not eating enough nutrients today. Had the porridge for breakfast, drunk several litres of water - all good so far. But then had a tray of ready cooked chicken (110 cals) and two slices ham (64 cals) for lunch. Not too bad I told myself, I'll just make sure I have my evening shake and carry on as normal. But then to top it all off my daughter cooked dinner, and I ate two plain giant baked mushrooms and one breaded chicken strip :-( (with balsamic vinegar, so I really hope I don't lose ketosis over it) I have absolutely NO IDEA what's gotten into me today?!?! Ok, I have the most awful cold but I love the exante food packs and I have no cravings or hunger so why did I do it?!?! Do you think I've ruined the day or will I just about scrape by without much harm??? (Def going to keep a close watch on myself from tomorrow!)

I think you just have to put it behind you and move on...
You have done so well up to now...we all have these wobbles, don't beat yourself up over it hunni :)
xxx

Hopefully the breaded bits on the chicken won't have messed with your ketosis??

Thank you guys. I fed half the breaded coating to Charlie (see below!) And I actually really missed my sachet tonight! (I hope I'm not getting an unhealthy attachment to this meal replacement thing..) Looking forward to my shakes tomorrow :)

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1369775988.537933.jpg

Then it shouldn't be too bad hopefully!! Lol!

I remember the first time I refed, I was terrorfied! Now I've had a great time planning what all I can have lol!

It was scary! Worked out ok, saw that elusive 13 this morning! Lol. (Scales go away again now!)

22nd June! Wow, you are very strong willed! I couldn't go that long without weighing. I wish I could, I really do. I'd love to just go by how my clothes fit but that will take a fair while to really start showing, and I'm worried it'd demotivate me. I'm not that patient! Lol

22nd June! Wow, you are very strong willed! I couldn't go that long without weighing. I wish I could, I really do. I'd love to just go by how my clothes fit but that will take a fair while to really start showing, and I'm worried it'd demotivate me. I'm not that patient! Lol

Chris has taken the scales out of the house...I have no option but to wait lol! It's killing me already!!!! X

Well done on getting in to the 13s Kerry!
Charlie is gorgeous!

Thank you Susie. He's my baby ;-)
So we both hooked up with Chris's that hide bathroom scales! Lol

Funny how soppy we get about our dogs :) I've got a 2 year old Westie called Finn. He loves me being on a diet - he gets more walks to distract me from food lol

hi girls just joined so not sure how to do things lol im on my 2nd day of exante as I started again after cheating every night last week in bin 100 % since yesterday I really need to do this

hi girls just joined so not sure how to do things lol im on my 2nd day of exante as I started again after cheating every night last week in bin 100 % since yesterday I really need to do this

Well done for getting back on the saddle Princess. Have a good look around at the threads and people's journeys. Really helps :)

Back