OH DEAR

coffee queen

:(Just returned from having a lovely meal out. I have blown this diet big time. All day I have munched on food that is not allowed. Then finished the day off with a lovely meal ( dessert included ). I am really annoyed with myself as up until now I have been doing great. I am not looking forward to my weigh in on wednesday. But I have to admit I did enjoy the meal. Was it worth it? I'll tell you on wednesday. Fellow celebrity slimmers keep up the good work and don't do what I did, you feel so guilty afterwards.:(:cry:

aww kathleen, dont beat yourself up over it.. sure we've all done similar at some point when dieting.. I know I have :rolleyes:

just strike it off and start again.. least you had a good meal ;)

good luck for weds weigh in, hope its good news x

i went to a party last week and ate and drank loads and it didnt make to much difference- its ok if u enjoyed it!! it would be different if you just ate for the sake of it you are allowed to have fun! xxx

Don't look back, Kathleen. Keep moving forward.

We all make mistakes and we all have low times. The important thing is that we pick ourselves up and get back on track again. I know you can do it! :angel09:

Good luck with the rest of the week!

Love Lisa :)

Kathleen, totally agree with everyone's comments, draw a line under it and move forward and hopefully it won't make too much difference to your weigh in on Wednesday - fingers crossed for you! During any diet we all have pre-arranged nights out, events etc., plus we're only human, so as it's not a total meal replacement diet, I woundn't feel guilty on having a meal out now and again! Hope you're not still feeling any guilt today...x

:talk017:Thanks all for trying to get me on the straight and narrow again I know you are all right when you tell me to draw a line under this and get back on track. But today I am still not 100% back on track. So I am not even thinking about diets today and tomorrow I know I will restart with a lovely shake. My daughter has just baked some chocolate chip cookies so of course I had to sample one --- lovely. I'm sure when I post tomorrow I'll be back to my usual motivated self. Thanks again fellow celeb. slimmers.

Back