Oh dear..

Miss Bean

My scales are telling me i've put on 4lb since yesterday..i hope they're wrong. I drunk alot of water last night and i've just finished totm could that be an issue? I only thought it was like 2lb you held ..im really worried now. :confused:

If you've stuck to the diet 100% then it will only be a temporary blip, probably water retention. Sounds daft I know, but keep glugging the water hun and it will sort itself out x x x

I have I promise I haven't had a single thing and I've been home alone this week. I have been mixing the chocolate shake with coffee though to make it like hot chocolate and putting a sweetner in I hope that doesn't make any difference. No milk in it though obviously. And its a tablet.

It wouldn't have made any difference. I always used to add coffee to my choc and vanilla shakes just to add to the choice x

It won't have made any difference, but it's a good indication of why you shouldn't be weighing yourself during the week.

Stick with weighing yourself at the pharmacist.

Remember that your body weight can fluctuate by as much as 9lbs depending on what you've eaten and drunk during the course of a single day. If you're worrying over every single blip upwards in the scales, you'll only get distressed and may decide to quit the program.

Regardless of the swings up and down, you will consistently lose *on average* of one stone every month. So stop worrying about the scales and what they show.

Yeah dont worry sweetie. Its tempting to keep weighing yourself (I'm guilty of that) but try not too, my weight fluctuates depending on how much I've drunk etc so stay positive, you'll be fine. xxxx

Thankyou xx Yeah i know that now ..lol I've learnt my lesson the 4lbs has come back off plus more. I shan't be weighing myself again untill saturday..i have a late weigh in this week :( Not untill Monday but Saturday is my normal day so it can be a treat cos I can't have chocolate :) xx

PLus, your scales could be reading differently to the chemists, thats partially why its better not to weigh during the week, you could be all set up to lose more weight, then get to the chemist and their scale is totally different! Heartbreaking!!

this proves that you should stay away from the scales and only get weighed once a week at the chemist.

Dont worry about it stick to the diet and if you do have a gain this week its probably related to TOTM and will be rectified next week

keep focused

xx Sharron

your weight can fluctuate throughout the day.. and throughout the week.. and also you need to be careful about weighing yourself all the time. If you have weighed yourself at the end of the day you are most likely to have weighed more coz you've been drinking water and had shakes etc! I know its hard but you gotta stick to weighing yourself once a week... otherwise you will drive yourself up the wall every day!

good on you for the positive outlook on it

as people have stated why i dont need to go over it again

one thing i do though is i check when i have been for my WI then if i am straight to the gym jump straight on the scales to make a comparison so i know how much they are out by. This means if i ever want a sneaky peak at my weight i can work it out cos the gym scales are usually 5 pound out.

clever! I dont have money to go to the gym..:( but I have done that at home at i know its like 0.2 of a pound or something ridiculous so im not that bothered. Im just going to refrain from stepping on them untill Saturday. My loss should be a bit bigger on Monday because its almost like 2 weeks since my last one so does that make a difference to our 25lb team target ? If it does we shall be in first place soon..Thankyou for the support. xxx

Please step away from the scales. Goodluck.XX

clever! I dont have money to go to the gym..:( but I have done that at home at i know its like 0.2 of a pound or something ridiculous so im not that bothered. Im just going to refrain from stepping on them untill Saturday. My loss should be a bit bigger on Monday because its almost like 2 weeks since my last one so does that make a difference to our 25lb team target ? If it does we shall be in first place soon..Thankyou for the support. xxx

yeah that sounds good lol will win no doubt haha

Hide the scales!!
its all too tempting!! Ive weighed myself once and it said i had put on more weight... thats when i relised it inst a good plan to weigh myself between weigh ins!!

Plus its a better feeling when ever you have a big loss of 3+ than watching every 1/2lb :)

must admit i dont weigh myself between weigh ins - dont have any scales good to read from cheryl tho losing all that weight and keeping it off for three years Love a good success story xx

Back