Oh help

christmasfairy1

Silver Member
Have been up exactly one hour and since my eyelids opened i have been arguing with myself I'n my head.
One more day of eating what the he'll i like, start the diet , and so it goes on i am actually loosing the plot and arguing with myself!
What's going on ?????
I just can't make a DES and roll with it i keep thinking about things that are gonna crop up during the week which may scupper my chances of successfully doing exante.
What am i so scared about??
Any advice would be grateful recieved.
X

I sat with my family drinking a shake while everyone had a birthday meal around me :) once you're in ketosis and seeing those losses you won't care what crops up, you can get through it!

Start now, you can do it! You'll be so pleased you did. Think about what you'll look like at Christmas if you start now.

So what do you want? What do you really really want? Once that is clear, go for it.
There is nothing to be scared of - except perhaps the price of a new wardrobe!
GSQ

It is an extreme diet and can be daunting but really as the others have said once you're into it, it's really ok and you'll motivate yourself to keep going no matter what crops up because you can actually see and feel this diet working! You need to decide to commit before you start though, this diet is no fun when you're stopping and starting x

I could have written that myself on my first couple of days on Exante - I was constantly talking myself in and out of 'starting again tomorrow' but I'm glad I didn't now. I think you have to keep reminding yourself that that you were definite enough yesterday about starting today and these feelings are JUST your body's reaction to feeling the intense hunger of the first couple of days.
All the food you're craving will still be there at the end of this diet (this is my mantra at the moment ;)) and there is never a time when you'll be completely free of social stuff - it's about learning to deal with these obstacles as they come along, and if you do fall off the wagon (we're all human after all), don't beat yourself up.
I think I was scared that I wasn't strong enough to do this - that the hunger would get the better of me, or that it was just too much of a sacrifice for me to say goodbye to the comfort blanket of food.

Just take one day at a time - try not to think of the bigger picture, and if you're still really doubting yourself, maybe try weighing yourself after 2-3 days - hopefully you should see enough of a result to spur you on even more.
Good luck x

Thanks for the motivation x x i struggled last night as i was about to put summat I'n my mouth and then remembered lol
I'd rip yer arm off fer a piece of toast right now lol x

Back