• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh I feel so sick.....

spurs are on a roll at the moment xx

Rising_Sun

Seeking thinner peace
:hide:. You ain't are you? A Spurs fan?? Blasphemy:D

There's a 2nd half yet. Dare I believe it will be alright at the end. Record intact with Spurs giving it away yet again.

Rising_Sun

Seeking thinner peace
O.K, I'm officially depressed. The depth of that depression depends on how the Arsenal lads atone for their sins. Aresnal 0 - Spurs 3. Blasphemy.

Rising_Sun

Seeking thinner peace
Oh, I can't believe there are no footie fans here. Not even a Gunner to share my sorrow with.

Shucks 4 - 0. (5 - 1 on aggregate). I know its only the Carling cup but still, I'm in a really dark place now.

Not a big footy fan myself as my home team is Wolves and i live 5 minutes away from our local teams ground which is BRENTFORD!!!!!!!! so nothing to shout about :giggle: but my hubby is a totally mad spurs fan and if spurs win then i have a very happy husband so

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

Rising_Sun

Seeking thinner peace
Blarrrdy hell. 5 -1. A Spurs goal in the last minute.

Well, I'll be generous, after 9 years with no wins against us, we won't begrudge Spurs a crumb or two :p:p

And my telly is off until Thursday. Definitely no papers tomorrow. We'll never hear the end of it.