Oh I feel so sick.....

Rising_Sun

Seeking thinner peace
Arsenal 2 goals down at Tottenham? That should never be.

Gawd, an own goal to boot :cry:. The lads look totally panicked too. So un-Arsenal.

I sense a deep depression looming.

spurs are on a roll at the moment xx

:hide:. You ain't are you? A Spurs fan?? Blasphemy:D

There's a 2nd half yet. Dare I believe it will be alright at the end. Record intact with Spurs giving it away yet again.

O.K, I'm officially depressed. The depth of that depression depends on how the Arsenal lads atone for their sins. Aresnal 0 - Spurs 3. Blasphemy.

Oh, I can't believe there are no footie fans here. Not even a Gunner to share my sorrow with.

Shucks 4 - 0. (5 - 1 on aggregate). I know its only the Carling cup but still, I'm in a really dark place now.

Wow, what a scorline, my son will be delighter he is a spurs fan. My ex-husband will be gutted (shame! -not!)

:party0019:Yay, a consolation goal. Go Adebayor. There's 20 minutes yet. Better not put it past Arsenal yet!!!

Not a big footy fan myself as my home team is Wolves and i live 5 minutes away from our local teams ground which is BRENTFORD!!!!!!!! so nothing to shout about :giggle: but my hubby is a totally mad spurs fan and if spurs win then i have a very happy husband so

COME ON YOU SPURS!!!

Blarrrdy hell. 5 -1. A Spurs goal in the last minute.

Well, I'll be generous, after 9 years with no wins against us, we won't begrudge Spurs a crumb or two :p:p

And my telly is off until Thursday. Definitely no papers tomorrow. We'll never hear the end of it.

Back