Oh Knickers!

squiddie

Getting fit for 30!
Hi everyone,

Sorry I haven't been around much, long boring story no-one cares about, but I've just popped by to hopefully give some inspiration :)

Now don't called the crazy farm, but I've always loved knickers, ya know the ones with the funky designs or disney characters etc., but I've never been thin enough to own a pair (so sad I know). But now, as of today I have LOADS! Ones with hearts, kisses, mickey and mini mouse it's all fabulous.

So for all of you struggling just remember, nothing is too out of reach - especially knickers!!

Thinking of you all,

Love and cuddles!!

Natt xxx

Well done! Everyone deserves nice knickers!
Keep up the good work and they will get skimpier and skimpier! ;0)

Well done you xx

Yay for squiddies new knickers ( expect the mickey and mini ones-i have mickey mouse issues!!)

its one of my secret ambitions to look good in a thong-i dont want to actually take up wearing them ( uncomfortable looking things !!) but i just want to put a pair on and they look ok, then take them off again. Just knowing i did it once will be enough

Ah but we do care Natt, I know I often wonder where you are chick!
Hope all is well with you and soooo well done on the knickers - there's nothing like new pants to make a girl feel good!!

I was so made up when I finally got thin enough to buy Supergirl pants and Wonder Woman pants from Topshop I almost cried. Their 3 pairs for 9 quid range. Awesome. I so know how you feel!

Welcome back Squiddie! :D xx

Congrats, I have half a large draw full of knickers have a pair for all occasions. I can't wait to fit nicely into sets (well if my bust ever changes) esp the shorties I love them so much. They are also very sexy far sexier than thongs and oh so comfy. I love my shorties

Oh Squiddie, do you know where does awesome character knicks up to size 22? Asda! I had a FAB pair of Animal/Muppets pants that were so very comfy. They have lots of Muppets, and also Betty Boop, Hello Kitty and various Warner Bros characters as well as Mickey/Minnie/other Disney. And T shirts. Ace!

Hey Hun!!! Was wondering what had become of you and yes, we do care!
Pleased to hear that you have dropped into a good pair of pants!! Lol....Im still cluthing on to my Bridgets (they keep my arm pits warm if nothing else!!)...just not very flattering!

SQUIDDDDDIIIIEEEEE! I was wondering where you went!!

When I was in hospital, pre-c-section, the midwife had a chuckle as I had bright pink Hello Kitty short pants on haha! Love 'em, so comfy... xx

Hello Squiddie - good to see you on the forum again.

Well done you in getting into your Mini & Mickey knickers, you look as if you are still doing well in the losing stakes, fantastic sweetheart.

Take care now, and hope to see you on Minimins a bit more often, we all miss you and your wonderful posts.

Love to you. XX

Welcome back Nat! Hows the uni course doing?
Just HOW many pairs did you get? Enjoy them! :p

Back