• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh la la i'm back :)

Hiya everyone

Hope you having fun on the CD :D hehe!!
I have been sooooooo busy the last few weeks i have not had a min to myself never mind to come on here... i missed you guys!!!

I am still on CD and doing well :) i have lost 7lb over the last 2weeks which i am very happy with :) Thats 33lb in total 2st 5lb yay!!!

I hope to be back to normal after the 19th of this month so bare with me a little long and i will be back on all the time annoying you all hehe!!

xxxxxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
Was wondering where you'd got to! Been a bit of a stranger myself right enough. Still glad to see you back and doing brill, yeah!!!!!

Yes i am still smiling debbie hehe!! I am waiting for my pandora charm off my mother and Andreas now :D yay!!! woop woop!!
My hair dont look to different btw i just had some fine blonde highlights put through and the ends cut off but feels in better condition :D

Ok so next week debbie i am aiming for a 4lb loss :D woop woop!! i know i can do it :) I promise to be good in Wigan at the weekend.

Ohhhh i am a wee bit hyper today :D yay xxx

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
Glad you are ok, well done on the weight loss chick x

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
Good to see you back hun :) love reading your posts, you're always so cheerful! :D well done with your losses and good luck for next week :) xx