Oh look, there's a wagon........

time4action

Well ladies, what a year this past year has been.

Lost 2 stone with a combination of CD and then moving to SW (moved off CD when I had a panic attack about licking a pringle eeek!)

And now after my life has literally fallen apart I've stuck most of it back together with sellotape and paper clips and ready to get my head back in gear.

SW is the eating plan I've always felt was the best (not brave enough or have enough willpower to try CD again) so I'm here and giving it another go.

I've set myself some mini goals and the first of these is to lose a stone bye 25th May 2009. Thats roughly working out at 2lbs per week between now and then so I feel its realistic.

So I just thought I'd pop on and say hi, its nice to be back :)

Hey you, and welcome back. Im also an ex CDer and and ex ex SWer.

Well done for spotting that wagon :)

What is CD and how does it work? I've never heard of it.

Hi and welcome back to sw. I think your target sounds realistic, stick at it and you will achieve it hun x

Ninja - CD is the Cambridge Diet (meal replacement shakes/soups etc)

I've just sent a txt to my son to retrieve his WII from his dads today and off out later (when I can escape from work) to buy WII fit. If nothing else it will get me off the couch and moving.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Ninja - CD is the Cambridge Diet (meal replacement shakes/soups etc)

I've just sent a txt to my son to retrieve his WII from his dads today and off out later (when I can escape from work) to buy WII fit. If nothing else it will get me off the couch and moving.

Hope everyone has a good day x

Thanks for that, it doesn't sound like a very realistic diet. What happens when you've lost the weight and you start eating 'normally' again.

God luck on the Wii fit, I have one. Enjoy the hula hooping, it's great for the waist.

Well done for jumping on the wagon as you saw it passing by. Good luck with your first goal, I'm sure you'll get there easily enough

Thanks girlies,

Just reserved my WII fit at Argos and collecting this afternoon. I'll be hula hooping by teatime wheeeeee !

Welcome :) I am new to SW joined 3 weeks ago and have lost 3lb in my first 2 weeks! It is taking quite a bit of getting used to is this diet but I think I have the jist of it now... Will see if I have a decent weight loss come next week :D

Come on, climb aboard, theres always room for one more!

I'm back too after losing then putting back on over 6 stone.Here for the very long haul this time!

Good luck and enjoy the ride!

Welcome along!

I also did CD - it definitely makes you appreciate SW!! Will never ever do CD again - altho it worked at the time - it made me really depressed and I felt I couldn't have an ordinary life!! SW - is great - eat heaps and still lose weight - what more can you want!

Your first goal sounds ideal - wishing you the very best of luck!

Christine xx

Back