Oh my GAWD. ! ! ! ! .....................

debbywebby1970

Silver Member
The past few days I have been moaning and groaning and getting disheartened about SW because in 3 whole weeks I had lost only 1 lb.
But I stuck at it, trying really hard not to get so p***d off that I gave up, and this morning I stepped on the scales and have lost a total of FIVE pounds this week.
I cannot believe it and Im so happy that I have stuck with it, through the tough weeks....
With the way that I lose weight I probably wont lose now for another few weeks, but I now know that if I stick at it, they will start moving again.....
So, anyone who is having a hard time at the minute, please stick with it.... it WILL work.....
now Im off to do a very BIG happy dance....:bliss:

Oh you little star!!!!!!!
Well done lovely! Just goes to show what a bit of determination can do, I bet you are so pleased you stuck at it now.
Super result! Love jayxx

Well done. that is a great weight loss. I agree you have to just stick at it as it does work. :happy096::bliss::dancing_snowman::party0038::party0023::greenapple: doing a dance with you

well done i am so pleased it has started moving again keep with it and surprise yourself next week

What an insparation you are, great words of advice and well done you for sticking to it and not giving in when the going gets tough.

well done hun and good for you for sticking at it and sticking at it paid off. xxx

Fantastic Debby, I knew you would do it, I'm thrilled to bits for you, well done. X

Oh i am SO pleased for you!!! :D You can disregard all the 'advice' i gave you in my PM now - as you're obviously doing FANTASTICALLY exactly the way you are doing things!!! :D

Oooh i want to do a little happy dance for you now!!! LOL :D xxxx

oh thanks everyone, I am so chuffed I cant stop smiling....
And I have to say thanks to everyone on this forum... you are all fantastic and kept me motivated to stick at it and not give up.
Thank you all...... BIGGGGGGGG hugs......

FANDABBY DOUBLE DOZY!:talk017:

A big, fat (or should that be skinny?) YAY!!!

WELL DONE!!!! Thats brilliant, you have done fantastic. I will do a lottle dance for you too!!! x x x

You SUPERSTAR!! x

Back