Oh my god its all fallen into place

I have to admit, I just about did the seatbelt up, but I was quite embarrassed after the coffee came round and I had to sit and hold it looking a right idiot. On a serious note, when you all decide to run up your street naked can you give me a little note when, not seen a naked woman close up for a while, and I like long drives..

come on !!

I did try and do it up! and thought I was about to succeed and thought nobody was watchin me turn blue in the face!!! Until the air hostess (size 8?!) lent over the chair and went "we have extensions for those whose seatbelts dont fit... ill get u one" and then pretty much swung it down the isle for everyone to see on her way back to me!!!

I have to admit, I just about did the seatbelt up, but I was quite embarrassed after the coffee came round and I had to sit and hold it looking a right idiot. On a serious note, when you all decide to run up your street naked can you give me a little note when, not seen a naked woman close up for a while, and I like long drives..

come on !!
:rotflmao:

I thought I scared everyone off with that comment/visual!!

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

It was actually the thought of the plane ride that started me into action. I was really looking forward to my holiday in Egypt but 2 weeks b4 the hol I got really depressed. After having a chat withthe the OH explained to him how embarrassed I was going on the plane. I managed just to get the belt done up and the tray only came on 1/2 way. Walking up the ailse to the toilets, I would normal knock someone's elbow (sometimes spilling their drink over them) - LOL

However, on the train yesterday I really noticed he difference when I walked up the ailse to the loo yesterday. :)

Back