oh my god its marvelous..........

kymsey

On a journey !
I have just bought a betterware microwave omlette maker and just done an omlette in it! It was absolutely devine, lovely and fluffy, the best ive ever had and sooooo quick and easy too. xx

Betterware are awesome and funny. They make a brush that cleans behind radiators... Why god, WHY?

Mind you, I was brought up by a Mother who thought the Betterware spoon-rest was designed to protect the spoon you were cooking with from touching the "dirty work-surface"! I think that says a lot about her kitchen hygiene.

I will look out for the Betterware omlette maker though. Does it cost, like, HUNDREDS of pounds? Or have they changed?

It isn't badly priced at all! What a BRILLIANT link too, I just love looking at their stuff! I'm really untidy and lazy but I've added it to my favourites, because I'm fascinated by the ideas.

Well done, instant omlette's - we sometimes get a Betterware brochure pushed through the door, I will have to take a look at it next time.

all instructions are included.... anything that helps to make sw an easier experience for us eh girls (and boys) xx

Sounds great, Ill look out for one! I love making spanish omlettes but are they big enough to put sliced new potatoes in too along with the mixture??

Back