OH MY GOD!!!

lollylou1

I started this diet at a size 24!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: i have been doing SS for 11 weeks now and have lost 3 stone 12.5 pounds and i have just been shopping and have actually fitted into a size 18 jeans and top OMG!!!!!!!!!

sorry to go on i just wanted to share with people who might care as people from work cant see why i am excited!
Lolly
xxx

so proud of you ....................well done xx

whoooohooooooo!!!
That is fantastic news. Very well done to you for sticking with it for so long. You are seeing great results and must feel fab. Won't be long till you're at goal.
Keep going strong
Tansyx:)

Fantastic, this diet is wild for inch loss, You'll be buying smaller and smaller in no time. Bye Bye Evans very soon xxx

I started this diet at a size 24!!!:eek::eek::eek::eek: i have been doing SS for 11 weeks now and have lost 3 stone 12.5 pounds and i have just been shopping and have actually fitted into a size 18 jeans and top OMG!!!!!!!!!

sorry to go on i just wanted to share with people who might care as people from work cant see why i am excited!
Lolly
xxx

WOOOO HOOOOO !!!! well done you :D:D

fab achievement in such a short time - no wonder you're excited !!!

stick with it - you're doin great !

Debz xx

Wow and triple Wow!! Well done.Hope I can do as well. Amazing!

Really well done! I bet its an amazing feeling! I can't wait to get into a smaller size. You must be so proud of yourself!
x

Oh Lolly, how fantastic. Well done you. You will be such a slim jim by the summer.

Well done, thats great! Keep on going! x x x

Back