• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Oh my god!

If you use the tesco value one (pasta and sauce) it is also free and cheaper lol

so would u make a sw quiche & put the made up pasta & sauce in it? sorry if that sounds a bit dumb, but i`ve only been doing sw for 3 weeks & have just registered onthis forum!! x

I use the cheese and broccoli one and cook 2 packs with water then add 200g value cottage cheese to that and 100g quark, then 3 eggs and bake in the oven 35mins with tin foil on it. Had it for lunch with cheesy chips LOVE SLIMMING WORLD! And the kids loved it too

I lightly fried the lean bacon and mushrooms and onion in fry light whilst cooking a packet of pasta in sauce then just put the bacon and musrooms and onions in a dish, then poured the cooked pasta in, stirred it up then added a couple of eggs, stir again, then put it in the oven for a bit. Think it's free on extra easy, without the bacon it's free on green. Some people add cottage cheese as well

Just remember that not all pasta in sauce is free, and should be made up with just water, not butter and milk like it suggests, I get my batchelors pasta in sauce from instore or poundland for 48p, in my co op they are about 80p!

the Pasta & Sauces are on offer in Asda 4 for £2 at moment.

i have heard many people rave about the quiche, but the mere though of quiche makes my stomach turn! I'm funny with some things that have egg in!

x