OH no ive messed up

goldengirl

got the builders here and they are doing my head him, looks like i won't have any windows overnight!!!!!!!!! LONG STORY.

anyway made tea for son and then made husnabds ready for when he comes in, which was a nightmare, had a conf call at 5pm that i chaired and couldn't hear a word had to go intot he garden, got reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaallllllllly stressed.

anyway to cust a long story short ate some potato, didnt even think about it just picked it up and then 5 minutes later thoguth WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!!!!!!!!

im am so sorry, cant believe what ive done and its only day 2!!!!!!!

Old habits die hard... Forget about it and move on.
If ever it happens again make sure its not a carb yo pick up!
BUT MAKE SURE IT NEVER HAPPENS AGAIN

These things happen. I licked my fingers after turning chicken over under the grill on my first day.

Don't beat yourself up about it. It's done. Tomorrow is another day and you'll be more aware of food and won't do it again. Honestly!

Good luck.

x

Hey, i'm on day 2 at the moment and having a tough time... I know though from doing it before it gets better. x Goodluck x

Don't worry too much about it hun, just get back on and you'll do great :)

thanks guys, i'm still resolved to do it, it was only a slip up, my hubby has just come in from work in and is having aright go at the builders.

normally thats my job, but i havn't got the energy for them!

we can't even really go in the house, we are in the conservatory and kitchen what a pain!!!!!!!

i should be putting my little one to bed now and he's got no window, so thats gonna be a problem. :confused: not that he minds he's still playing out!:cool:

golden sounds like youve had a bad a day as ive had! on a brighter note your in control in your diet if nothing else, thats how i see it xx

Back