Oh no! What have I done?

i am still injured and havent managed to get out again. maybe next weekend, fingers crossed.

I have joined a ladies running club for beginners. it is a six week course and it is interval training. i have just done the week 3 class and i have two homeworks to do before week 4.
we ran for 2mins walk and 4 mins jogging x 5 yesterday. and homework 1 is the same as this but homework 2 is 1 min walk and 4 mins jog x 6. my legs are really aching.

Do you realise that there's a thread for this on the "Slimming World Teams" section - lots of peeps doing the C25K programme at various stages - could be a real boost to your motivation if you try doing it and posting about it with a bunch of other people.

Its been fascinating to read how people have said how they've struggled with the 60 secs intervals at the beginning - yet 5-6 weeks later they are doing the 20 mins runs and being amazed by how far they've come!

The thread wasnt there when I started doing it, but I can certainly vouch for the programme and it really does work - having completed it I now run for at least 30 mins 3x a week - sometimes further and sometimes more often (ran 6.2 miles or 10K last week just to see if I could)

Back