Oh no :(

saraian24

Gold Member
Had a bad day again, my sister just set me off bigtime, wont go into it but was very upsetting and turned to the fridge. I know i shouldnt of but i really am feeling like crap now :(

I cant keep stopping and starting, as ive had something to eat should i miss the soup and have my shake later or vica versa cos i defo had cals over what my soup or hake would have been. I still want to turn this into a positive day.

Tonight im emptying my fridge of all crap.

Don't beat yourself up! Just draw a line
---------------------------------------------
and keep going!

Make sure you still have all 3 packs as you need the vits etc and get glugging that water!!!

Sorry to hear you're having a rough day hun, just draw a line under it all and get back on that wagon!!! difficult to do I know....

Had a bad day again, my sister just set me off bigtime, wont go into it but was very upsetting and turned to the fridge. I know i shouldnt of but i really am feeling like crap now :(

I cant keep stopping and starting, as ive had something to eat should i miss the soup and have my shake later or vica versa cos i defo had cals over what my soup or hake would have been. I still want to turn this into a positive day.

Tonight im emptying my fridge of all crap.

Hi Sarian, get loadz of water into you, have your normal shakes etc, as it will help you get back in the zone, if you just ignore your lunchtime slip.

It was a slip, one of my favourite quotes I ever found on here is
"A winner realises the crime is not being knocked down, the crime is not getting up again"

Thanks girls am blubbing a bit here, I wish sometimes I could of choose my family :cry::cry:

Im not going to give up but better fess up to cdc this week about my cheats.

Thank you so much for the support I dont know what Id do withour you all, I really do need to find my head and sort myself out - i need you all as neighbours!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awe hun am sorry to hear of your day, i been like u stop start etc, when i ended up eating i just forgot about it and carried on with my packs, and drank lots of water... keep on it, dont go off now cus you had something to eat! You wont of done any harm...

we r here for u if u need to vent xx

I am going to have my soup an shake this evening as not hungry now and am drinking 4th pint as we speak and guna get another!!!

Ah chick it's okay, just carry on as if it never happened.

I like this saying.....
A slip up is like accidentally dropping an egg onto the kitchen floor, you clean it up and move on, a binge is like throwing the rest of the eggs onto the floor in disgust......you just wouldn't do it!

You can do this!

MB
x

Im still angry though with myself, twice in just day ive done this, 1st was out of pure greed and this out of pure anger. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Thanks guys, I dount me and my sister will sort things anytime too soon - she missed my son and daughtrs birthday, my daughter was 1 a few weeks ago. She didnt even send them a card, *****. And today was stephens first day at school and the only reason she called was to ask to borrow money - the answer ws run and jump - my sister is a pee taking spoilt little madam who still lives at home.Grrr she winds me up.

she sounds selfish hun dont let her get to you. thats mean not even sending a card. My bf sis still lives at home and she is still spoilt rotton its unreal what goes on anyway she doesnt bother me. just get on with out own life's :) :) your doing great xx

Its unreal i aint gone around there and ***** slapped her :rotflmao::rotflmao:

Im on pint number 8 now and feel in control again.

Awww hun, family eh? My sister did the same to 2 of my girls in Aug it was there Bday 3 days apart and both times she happened to ring for a different reason on the day and couldn't even be bothered to say happy birthday to them and no card either and it wasn't like she didn't know cos i my mum pulled her about not saying happy birthday to my daughter 3 days before and it does hurt when someone seems to forget your kids special day x

Emotions are awful and rule us so much, we eat when happy, sad, angry, bored. You can do it x

Well done on your water hun, you sound like you are putting this behind you, good for you!

Onwards and upwards, you can do this chick! x

Sorry your sisters an arse hun. Dont let her ruin how good you have been doing on CD though. Big hugs xxxx

Back