oh noooooooo!!

TRIVENAM

Getting there!!!
ive just been told by my big sis i am going to get my dress taken in and measured for alterations for the wedding on the 25th of may!! :eek:
thats only 8 weeks away and i know i wont reach my 11 stone goal by then! maybe if i say a prayer ill get to 12 stone at least lol! oh well ill have to really work extra hard wont i!!

oh it really feels like wishful thinking though,i just cant find an exercise i like at all!! i dont mind walking and my dvd so ill just have to do 1 hour walk and my 20 minute 30 day shred dvd everyday! until i actually love doing it lol!

ah hun, you will be fine, keep us all posted........i have to get exercising like every day, havent done any this week have felt too tired and too unwell.......but i know i wont shift the weight as quick as i would like without it....................good luck, speak soon xxx

well i walk to work, so that makes up 4 miles each day for me... is there anyway you could do something like that? or just think of not driving (if you do) and walking or cycle to the shop, little things like that all add up!

I do sometimes walk, and plan to when the weather is a bit better, feeling this rough is not helping to be honest and with the cold and wet its just ridiculous, I don’t have the energy to walk…..tomorrow I am covering 2 jobs and its gonna be a very long day, I know what I have to do, just need to feel a bit more well to start…xcxx

well you dont have to go all in from day one, just do more as you feel like doing it when you're better :)

id love to alk to work,id have t bring my hair straightener though lol! my lil girl is in montessori at 9.30 and ive to be in work for ten,i wouldnt make it in 25 mins i dont think? but i am going to start walking everywhere else,i am driving nearly 5 years now and had a lesson last night because my test is coming up on the 12th april and i am going so wrong lol, all my bad habits are ruining it for me! ill just have to take alot more lessons next week!

Back