Oh poo!

KBQueen

Yummy Mummy in the making
I have eaten so well all week and was quite confident about losing around 3lbs at weigh in on Tuesday and then the weekend arrived and I guzzled red wine :sigh:
I feel disheartened now and so annoyed with myself :cry: This is only my first week so doesnt bode well :(

dont worry hun ((hugs)) its only a little slip carry on as usual just go out for a little walk or something to clear yourself and im sure you wont be dissapointed at WI our habbits are sometimes so innate little slips are bound to happen. dont punnish yourself to much and keep on going! you can do it :)

Don't worry about it!
Have you used your syns for the week?
You could syn the wine you had and cut back for the rest of the week.
But even if you have used all your syns it's just a little slip up. We all have them. Just carry on being good and you probably will still have a weight loss. Possibly not the 3 pounds you expected but it doesn't matter. It will all come off in time.
I use all my syns on booze as I enjoy my tipple! I like wine but it's high in syns so I mainly drink brandy with diet coke. I can have 6 for 15 syns which is more than enough. I normally have more on weekends so I save up during the week or cut back afterwards. It all works out ok.
Please don't worry, you'll be just fine if you don't have a repeat over indulence too often ((hugs))

Focus on the days you did well and plan to have more of them in your life. You probably did so well on the other 6 days and don't forget it xx

Never mind, its your first week at it and everyone takes a little time to get into the swing of things. Don't let it get you down, just move on, stick to plan from here in, and if you fancy wine, try and work it into your syns for the day. You can save up a few syns over a couple of days (some people save them over the week) for a weekend treat of wine and spirits or a meal out. It all comes down to planning, and that gets easier the longer you do it. Good luck for your first weigh in. xx

Don't worry, it happens all the time, you are not alone, just cut back on your syns and eat plenty of SF foods and you should be OK for your WI. X

Aww thank you for all the support, thats really cheered me up :D I didnt know you could save all your syns up, I have only used 1 syn over the entire week so perhaps things are not as bad as I first thought. My fav thing to do at weekend is sit infront of Big Bro and X Factor with a glass of my fav wine but I should just make it a couple of small glasses rather than a whole bottle :eek:

You've probably had around 24 syns. You are allowed up to 105! BUT! You should be having your syns, believe it or not it slows down your weightloss if you don't! So just draw a line under it and you'll be fine at WI.

Back