oh Red days never before

Brightonrosie

I want to be fitter again
I have been doing Sw since may and i have never done red days before as i don't eat much meat. The healthy Bs have always been enough for me. however, some of the folk on here swear by red days for speeding up their losses so I thought I would give it a go. I amnow stuck on snacking foods. Always used to have some rice pudding or little roastie new potatoes or even some cold pasta when the munchies set in. What do you red day friends recommend ?:eek:

Crab sticks, cold roast chicken, tuna mixed with some vlf mayo and spring onions.
Tbh, I only really snack on superfree foods on all days though as I find mid meal snacking on "real" foods slow down my losses so I usually have fruit, cottage cheese or crudites if I snack.
Hope this helps though! Red day snacking can work out costly really.

When i do red days i snack on slices of ham or any sliced cold meat, chicken drumsticks, crabsticks, hard boiled eggs, celery etc dipped in cottage cheese plus the usual fruit and yogurts. Also a SW ham quiche if you've got time to make it.

Definitely the slices of wafer thin ham and chicken. (real chicken that is) any meat really. I lost weight faster on red, BUT it's more expensive. And I was hungry (probably because I didn't eat enough meat) And to lower the tone! (moi ?) I was as constipated as hell!

On a red day, I snack on mini muffins, ham slices, chicken drumsticks, Morrisons vlf pork sausages as well as cottage cheese and loads of fruit. If you get the chance, have a look at the food diaries section, I post on there what I eat during the week.

I love the 'Magic porridge' (using a hex b). If I wake up with the 'sweet craving' munchies, I make up some mousse for 1.5 syns. It makes LOADS!!!!! (sugar free jelly + Muller Light).

I also LOVE omelete (especially made with Hex a cheese and onion!). Lovely hot or cold and free on RED/GREEN/EE !!! On a RED day, you could also add some bacon/ham/chicken/sausage to it too.

The problem I have with Red days, and why SW never worked for me in the past is what to have with my meat. I dont like veggies. If Im having meat I have an EE day but I really do feel too many of them slows my losses down but I just dont know what to have with my fish/chicken etc

Do some leek and swede mash - chop leeks and cube swede and boil for about 15-20 mins till soft. Drain and mash and pop a dollop of vlf fromage frais in. I hate swede and carrot mash but this just works somehow and is great instead of the usual potato mash.

Back