oh the cravings....

i was just about to cave in....thank gawd i dint...im just soo hungry today and it was makin me feel sick!!!!
i did the diet for a whole week and then i had an emtional day and ate everythin in sight!!!! :( and now ive started again..on ma 2nd day and really wana eat again!!! argh!!!! so hard!!!! why is food so yummy :(

Oh dear, hope you feel better today. Ketosis is on its way and with it the suppression of appetite xx

OMG I know how you feel....first day back at work today after 3 weeks off over Xmas....on diet since 1st January and immediately wanted a muffin with my coffee this am in work.....I can hear it calling me and my mind even telling me that the "diet isnt working"..."you are not that bad"...."you like the size you are"....crazy stuff....and I dont even feel hungry...but I still want to eat.....totally emotional as I wanna be at home....really hate going to work at the moment....

thanks bordersgirl...i feel gud today knowing i controlled myself..i went to sleep so angry coz there was me stomack rumbling and all and then theres ma hubby having a chocolate milkshake with whipped cream and choc sauce right infront of me!!!
how long have u been on the diet??? wat u dnt feel like eating nemore? i wish i had that...

oh bea thats exactly me....even i was like yeh um ok with ma size right now (which im not) just to be able to have a normal life and eat watever u want and not worry about it....i would do anything for that life but dnt know if it is even possible......i guess forums like this really help us keep on track coz we all know how we feel and can help eachother thru the hard times x

Back