Oh what a drama!

rainbow

Gold Member
Firstly I'll set the scene..... My boyfriends a mechanic and was just fitting a CD player into his friends car. The car was parked outside our house behind my boyfriends car. I was outside with the dog, we're all chatting away, when all of a sudden a learner driver ploughs into the back of boyfs mates car, which in turn slams into boyfs car! Luckily no real damage, but it actually really shook me up (I wasnt in any of the cars but my boyf was sitting in his mates) The poor learner was crying and her sister who was sitting beside her wasn't looking too great either. We all swapped details and they left, five minutes later the young girls parents came to apologize and again offered to pay for the damage. So no harm done, just an inconvenience, but I know its just one of those things and thankfully no one was injured.

Anyways - ther is a weight point to my story and thats that its put me off my tea, I dont feel like eating, do you think it will have an adverse affect missing my tea (only had some cereal and a yogurt today) xxx

Ahh hun sorry you had a bad day at least nobody was hurt thank god. Food wise maybe try and eat a little something maybe a piece of toast or something because if you done eat your body starts to store fat.:)

Wait and see if you can manage something a bit later on, when you are not so shocked :)

Dear god! Women drivers! Joking. Thankfully everyone is ok but its still upsetting. Have something later if you feel like it hun xx

Thanks Laydeez - Ive had a yogurt, will prob manage something later, its not like me to be off my food. Can always rely on you lovelies to make me smile xxx

What a drama indeed! Missing one meal shouldn't have too much of an adverse affect. You will be fine x

How are you feeling about it all this morning rainbow?? x

Are you feeling better today? Glad to hear no one was hurt, how upsetting!!

xx

Yup am fine now thanks - we can almost laugh about it, had some prices today for the odd bits of damage that was done (luckily my blokes a mechanic, so that'll save them a bit of money!) xxx

Back