Oh Yes I'm back!

Whey hey hey
Mikey's back :D wondered where you'd got to!

My word Mike what a difference in your photo's - check you out in your slinky black dress :p

You have done soooo soo well, so pleased to hear your back on track now. The finishing line is in sight - go for it :D

Great to have you back Mike! How gorgeous does Ginny look now!!! Fantastic result, love the frocks too. Can't wait to see the new creation.

Keep up the good work hun, glad that somethings "clicked" and that you're back on track. x x x x

Hi welcome back to the ole wagon Mike. Well done on your massive achievement so far , and I just LURVE Ginny in the black cut away shoulder dress and dark hair piled high , really foxy , classy , lady , reall shows off how much weight youve lost , I'm so jealous!
Keep up the good work , the nearer we goet to goal the more help we need , and dont I know it.
Love and hugs

Ahhh thank you loves for all your nice comments :) I'm so glad I'm back :)

Just back form the gym ....1 hour of cardio and then 1 hour of bodypump...eugh I'm shattered ;)

I did it!!!

I lost 11lbs this week! :party0019:

hehehe!

I've just written a huge diary entry in my minimins diary so you can read about it all there but I just wanted to say thank you for all your kind posts!

Keep on rocking y'all!

xxxxx

welcome back!! I love the ginny persona! I used to live in Mykonos & they really knew how to glam up!! I really miss the fab drag shows we had there..probably the only 9 year old that used to go on a regular basis!!! Keep up the good work but dont overdo the excercise - remember you are ony on 500 cals a day!

Hi Mike

Nice to meet you - I'm Trish. I started LL 5 wks ago and am 19lbs lighter already.

I must say you look fantastic!!! Well done you!!!! I hope in time that I will be brave enough to post some piccies - perhaps when I'm a size 10???

Back