• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ohh....

Hi guys, not been around for a long time, on and off cambridge a couple of years ago but today found the exante website, it seems to suit me better and CC were so far away from me....well a bus journey and if on a bad diet day, put me off going to collect my packs!

So really looking for a bit of honest info and personal experiences about exante.....is it the exact same as LL and CD.....but seems a lot more reasonable??

thanks in advance and looking forward to reading more of your stories :)

Madge

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well so far I have found the shakes about the same if a bit less sweet and the soups better...I even like the tomato soup and strawberry shake which others don't seem to like. I like the bars too. It's all good, sob far better than cd, & I liked cd prducts (except the porridge).

Petal01

Still Climbing That Hill!
I loved CD as well and still miss the tetra's, but Exante products are nicer and cheaper and the bars are bigger and taste nice, what more could a girl want!

I love the bars and love the soups. I tried CD once and nearly fainted in an airport as it was impossible to travel without the tetras which were in short supply. The exante stuff is really nice I love tomato soup and thai chicken. I'd eat them if I wasn't on a diet-in fact when I get to goal I might anyaway!

Thanks for the replies ladies...ordered the bumper pack of shakes as i hated the CD soups...but may order a couple to try especially with it coming into winter.

Sorry for taking so long to get back, internet was down!

spyro2008

I will never give up
Good luck and let us know how you get on with the flavours.

Good luck, there is lots of posts about the flavours and stuff. I followed cambridge but only like chocolate shake and Porridge. I love the soups and bars on exante, the bars take ages to eat!

spyro2008

I will never give up
i must be such a gannet then as ive heard a few people say the same as you but i wolf them down it about 3 minutes lol