Ohh....

Madge73

Hi guys, not been around for a long time, on and off cambridge a couple of years ago but today found the exante website, it seems to suit me better and CC were so far away from me....well a bus journey and if on a bad diet day, put me off going to collect my packs!

So really looking for a bit of honest info and personal experiences about exante.....is it the exact same as LL and CD.....but seems a lot more reasonable??

thanks in advance and looking forward to reading more of your stories :)

Madge

Well so far I have found the shakes about the same if a bit less sweet and the soups better...I even like the tomato soup and strawberry shake which others don't seem to like. I like the bars too. It's all good, sob far better than cd, & I liked cd prducts (except the porridge).

I loved CD as well and still miss the tetra's, but Exante products are nicer and cheaper and the bars are bigger and taste nice, what more could a girl want!

I love the bars and love the soups. I tried CD once and nearly fainted in an airport as it was impossible to travel without the tetras which were in short supply. The exante stuff is really nice I love tomato soup and thai chicken. I'd eat them if I wasn't on a diet-in fact when I get to goal I might anyaway!

Thanks for the replies ladies...ordered the bumper pack of shakes as i hated the CD soups...but may order a couple to try especially with it coming into winter.

Sorry for taking so long to get back, internet was down!

Good luck and let us know how you get on with the flavours.

Good luck, there is lots of posts about the flavours and stuff. I followed cambridge but only like chocolate shake and Porridge. I love the soups and bars on exante, the bars take ages to eat!

i must be such a gannet then as ive heard a few people say the same as you but i wolf them down it about 3 minutes lol

Back