ohhh im peed off =[

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by xKimmiex, 2 February 2010 Social URL.

1. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Iv just made OH take some "two stone down" photos- Nakid with just pants on :rolleyes:, Anyway i did the same the day i started CD.. AND I DONT LOOK ANY DIFFRENT!! 30lb iv lost and i dont like any diffrent!!!! im so upset :break_diet:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Stinkybreath

Stinkybreath Size 14 here i come!

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(16.75%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I bet you do, you may not see it but other people will. Can ou tell a difference in your clothes? That's where i see my big difference. Don't get down you have to have changed from losing that much.

4. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    You will look different don't worry - it's just that you'll have 'shrunk' in perspective so that it's equal all over so it's not as noticable to yourself then. Don't worry you'll soon notice :)

5. X_Tasha_X

X_Tasha_X Silver Member

Hun well done on losing 30lb ~claps~. I am sure you do look like you have lost weight losing that much. Dont worry about it to much you have lost the weight and the signs will be there, just you cant see them your self, the scales wont lie <3 xxx

6. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    30 pounds is alot :)

Do you have much to lose? Can't see your stats?

7. Blingbabe

Blingbabe Back On Track!

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    17st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    -2st6lb(-16.27%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Its all down to own perspective, I started at over 14 stones but was still wearing the same clothes at well under 12 stones - because I couldn't recognise the change that everyone else noticed.

It takes a while for the head to catch up with the body - that is a frequently found observation on this forum, particularly because we lose weight quicker than some other diets.

Don't despair, feel very proud of your fabulous achievements so far and keep up your marvellous weight losses x

8. xKimmiex

xKimmiex Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    mrsessex, i have 8nhalf stone still to go! =[ Maybe more if i dont feel right when i get to it.. =]

9. mrsessex

mrsessex Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Awwww see, I had 8 stone to lose at the start, and really couldn't see any body difference until I was about 2 to 3 stone down , to me I looked the same!!! I also done underwear pics ( frightening to look at) LOL

You HAVE changed shape but you won't notice yet..... Because your head is still looking at a girl 30 pounds UP

As bling said it takes ages to realise our new shape! Hell I've lost 7 stone and I still very very often see 17 stone staring back at me!

X

10. Jambro

Jambro Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st11lb
    Current Weight:
    24st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(5.54%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I think you are really brave standing naked in your pants!!
    I am roughly your size when you started and would never let my OH see me naked NO WAY!!!

11. NumNums

NumNums Becca

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.67%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    As the ladies have said hun, you wont see it, but others will!!!

You've done amazing to lose 30lbs, really amazing!

You're that resigned to hating your body, it's going to be a long time till you think... wow... is that me?

Keep plodding on hun. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.