ohhh im peed off =[

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Iv just made OH take some "two stone down" photos- Nakid with just pants on :rolleyes:, Anyway i did the same the day i started CD.. AND I DONT LOOK ANY DIFFRENT!! 30lb iv lost and i dont like any diffrent!!!! im so upset :break_diet:

I bet you do, you may not see it but other people will. Can ou tell a difference in your clothes? That's where i see my big difference. Don't get down you have to have changed from losing that much.

You will look different don't worry - it's just that you'll have 'shrunk' in perspective so that it's equal all over so it's not as noticable to yourself then. Don't worry you'll soon notice :)

Hun well done on losing 30lb ~claps~. I am sure you do look like you have lost weight losing that much. Dont worry about it to much you have lost the weight and the signs will be there, just you cant see them your self, the scales wont lie <3 xxx

Its all down to own perspective, I started at over 14 stones but was still wearing the same clothes at well under 12 stones - because I couldn't recognise the change that everyone else noticed.

It takes a while for the head to catch up with the body - that is a frequently found observation on this forum, particularly because we lose weight quicker than some other diets.

Don't despair, feel very proud of your fabulous achievements so far and keep up your marvellous weight losses x

mrsessex, i have 8nhalf stone still to go! =[ Maybe more if i dont feel right when i get to it.. =]

Awwww see, I had 8 stone to lose at the start, and really couldn't see any body difference until I was about 2 to 3 stone down , to me I looked the same!!! I also done underwear pics ( frightening to look at) LOL

You HAVE changed shape but you won't notice yet..... Because your head is still looking at a girl 30 pounds UP

As bling said it takes ages to realise our new shape! Hell I've lost 7 stone and I still very very often see 17 stone staring back at me!

X

I think you are really brave standing naked in your pants!!
I am roughly your size when you started and would never let my OH see me naked NO WAY!!!

Back