ohhhh i want a baby ....

yep after a few days of talking with hubby and thinking about it non stop, were just gonna go for it, hes in a pretty good position to get promoted this year, we will manage some how x such true words you have all said, i think i really analyse things too much and actually lose sight sometimes.... if its what we want we should do it!! my only holdback is that ive had abnormal smear and am due to go for my colposcopy check up next thursday... i was only at the first stage, and i think it was decreasing as smear came back clear but fingers crossed all is ok. Im terrified it wont be though, and if i need treatment then our plans will have to be put on hold : (. but i must try and stay positive x

Good luck with your smear results. Its not something I've experience with :hug99:

I hope things turn out ok and you can proceed in your baby quest :)

Hi Hun, i think you should defo go for it. You just manage, remember every child recieves child benefit and you may be entitled to tax credits. The joy my kids bring me are far more important than anything else and i think if you didn't go for it you would regret it as you seem as though you really want a baby. Life does throw stuff at us sometimes but we cope. Good luck hun xxx

I have to say if you are putting money in front of a having a family.... my wife and I did exactly that and we waited. We then six years later tried with no results ... after a long medical exploration my wife was told that she probably could have concieved five years ago. We were told we have no chance of ever getting pregnant.... you could imagine what emotions that raised with us. We now have a lovely adopted son.

Please think again is your are able

Phil x

I have two children. 6 years and 9 months. Money can be tight, but you get help. My partner has just been made redundant. But whatever happens, my kids will be fine. We have money worries, but more often argue over the tv than money lol. Money worries is a common bond for us, not a deal breaker.

When it feels right in your hearts, just do it :)

my opinion on this is that children come when they want to.

I have been trying for 4.5 years and no baby :( When i started trying we lived in a piddly studio and i earned 13k less. We have a 3 bedroom flat - and the money BUT no baby :(

I always advise people to never wait and wait - you just don't know how long the baby will take to make! For every 'I conceived in one go' story theres a 'took me 10 years' story.

ahh what moving quotes.. xxx thanks guys, yep me and hubby are sooo ready and want nothing more soo yep it is the right time and what better place to start trying in the maldives!! xxx im sooo happy x i cant wait!!! xxx thanks for firming up my thoughts and making me see how unimportant some of the things im worried about are xxcx

yay!!! Good luck with baby making in the beautiful maldives!!!! xxx

Back