ohhhh ohhhhhhhhh

michellewild

Hey peeps, i have just gone to get my morning bar, and have just realised i have none left:eek::eek: , i could have sworn i had 1, anyway i need something to chew in the morning or else i may just cave n eat anything n everything!! is there anything i can have just for this morning, that wont knock me out of ketosis, i have just ordered some more bars but obviously they wont be here till tomoz xxxxxxxxxx

Bit late now but pop to Tesco for an Ultra slim bar or Asda for a Biggest Loser bar?

So are the tesco ultra slim bars ok to have reguarly like the bars from s&s as would stock up on them when on offer x

Well I believe that the Tesco Ultraslim bars and the Biggest Loser (meal replacement only) bars used to be OKed by Exante to use on their diet instead of the Exante bar. I believe they may have back tracked on that now though (obviously losing custom ;)). On that basis you may decide that they're a suitable substitute and I know that there are people on here who always use them as their bar option but only you can decide whether it's what you should do as it's not 'officially' allowed. They do have higher calories and carbs though, but are bigger so in theory you could split them into 2 and have them at different times. I have to admit that I am using the Biggest Loser bars recently as an alternative to S&S bars mainly because I quite like the mint flavour.

Back