oily mess!

moocow27

well its never happened since i started these tabs bt now ive expercienced it,the oily mess wen goin 2 loo,bt im not sure y.i had weight watcher sausages yesterday morning 4 breakfast and low fat bacon,2 bits and they were in the rules n i was dying 4 sausage sarnie,thats the only thing i can think of that made me have this oil,its not nice like! oh n i had one finger time out which is only 4grams fat bt maybe i shud avoid these cos thats the only thing different ive ever had in the 3wks on these tabs.wot do u guys think?

It'll be the chocolate then. Thats is over 5g per 100g. I'm not sure what the amounts are for sausages. I have the Morrison's one after a recommendation off here and they are within the rules and fab.

ETA - per 100g it is 30.7g fat for the chocolate, so i would say it is that. So that finger that you ate is 30% fat. You have looked at what that one finger contained, but you have to go off the 100g column, even if your not eating 100g, its about how much % of fat that you eat and we have to have a 5% or lower fat diet and the easiest way to work that out is the g per 100g. So instead of eating something that is 5% or lower, you have eaten something with 30.7g, hence the tango poo!

But, the effects will pass and you will remember it for the future. I havent found any chocolate within the rules i'm afraid. But Ben and Jerry's Chocolate Brownie Frozen Yoghurt is within the rules and is fabby! Tesco and Morrisons have it and its half price in Morrisons at the moment, but our sold out. :eek:(

Last edited:
Yeah I totally agree. You need to make sure that everything you eat has no more that 5g of fat per 100g of product, no matter how much of it you're actually going to eat.
That's as well as making sure you don't have more than 15g of fat per meal.

Looking at both those things will make sure that you don't get side effects like that again.

Also don't forget that it could be something you ate up to 72 hours before you had the side effects, as they don't always appear the same day or even the following day for everybody.

x

Its not what grames of fat per item hun, all you look at is the grames of fat per 100g, so even if the choc was 4g fat its still a no-no x

Back