ok another serious OT thread!

Mmmm now then let me think??????????? Might have to be Gordon Ramsey or Marco Pierre White and i am supposed be dieting and food even comes into this x

I have yet to turn 30 and never watch soaps, or reality tv.....

Mine is Rik Mayall, from when he was in drop dead fred!

Omg, i had such a crush on Rik Mayall too, I had all the Young Ones on VHS (haha) and Bottom. With a massive poster of him on my wall at home.

Hi Megan,I still watch soaps at 35,but admittedly not the aussie ones-they have to be on when Master T has gone to bed,this brings me to my confession that I would like a piece of Larry Lamb aka Archie Mitchell/Mick Shipman x

I think I have a couple.

Emma Thompson - I know shes as old as my mother and exceptionally posh and a bit stuckup. But...... but...... swoon.

Dawn French - Absolutely stunning and a rack to die for. Plus theres nothing wrong with a girl that can make you laugh, why does it always have to be guys with a GOSH?

Dawn French is funny very funny but can't be that fat and happy it's impossible yet she gives it out that fats beautiful. Bull $hit

jeez I have been out of the country for too long - i have no idea who any of these people mentioned are ...cept for Emma Thomson, Rick Mayall and Dawn French, oh and tim Curry and David bowie.
yes I could go for Tim Curry and David Bowie.

Hi Megan, just re-read this thread and feel very old that your mum started watching Neighbours when she was pregnant with you- I remember me and my mates having massive crushes on Shane Ramsay in his trunks when it 1st started- so I was already onto teenage crushes before you were born!x

Alex, I saw Tim Curry in Spamalot a couple of years ago... you might want to rethink him as a choice. It wasn't pretty -- although, he could make you laugh and take advantage of you, I guess.

My secret is shame is the Sky News weatherman Francis Wilson. (Who has a Bsc in Physics for those that want an intellingent guy.) He is the one who always looks like he slept in his suit and is totally bored with his job. I am sure it is total disinterest that turns me on!
1579276.jpg

MM

Last edited:
Yet more great reading to help me forget how tough it can be on day 2 of re-starting CD.
I saw Tim Curry in Spamalot too, agree with MinnieMel's verdict.

There were a few celebs in the VIP enclosure at a ballet last week (Stephen Fry, John Hurt, Anneka Rice etc) - Dawn French was hobbling with a walking stick. Perhaps the stick had nothing to do with her weight but she no longer seems vibrant; maybe its now a combination of being overweight and getting older.

My guilty pleasure, Mark Austin - newscaster. I thought he was gorgeous when he first appeared on the news as a junior reporter - I think it was about 20 years ago? He still makes me smile!

Mrs T you really aren't that old! :)

Dawn French isn't actually a nice person, she lives near me and her daughter went to the local private all girls school. Her and Lenny use to come to the school fetes as the local celebs and he was lovely.....she on the other hand was a moody cow :) maybe she wasn't happy beng fat!!

Dawn French's daughter went to infant school with my son when I lived in Reading years ago, I love Lenny so being a big girl then I would always make sure I made the effort (brushed hair and teeth lol I have been know to drop the kids off in my PJ's and ugg boots) but in the 2 years we were there didn't see him once I was gutted.

I am also a Rik Mayall fan I went to see botton live once and I was like a boyband fan/groupie I know his is old, sweaty and a bit sad but I love him.

lol well funny you should say that I live at Arborfield garrison from 2000-2002 and use to go out alot in good old wokingham

Back