ok another serious OT thread!

yeah I know it I was back that way this summer in finchhampstead visiting old friends I really miss the old oracle shopping centre and was gutted to see that chillis had shut I loved their texas chilli fries lol

Perhaps Dawn was one of those people like me who is happy and funny when in front of a crowd but has many inner demons to do with weight.

David Bowie in Labyrinth, I think it's the bad guy, lock me up fantasy...very strange...
100% with you there. Not strange at all (is it? *looks worried*...)

Haha! I love this thread!

I can totally agree with Frankie Boyle, Richard Hammond and Gordon Ramsey....
oh and Chris Moyles and I HAVE seen him (notice I am saying it quietly).

Some others I would add are James May, Tom Selleck, Alan Rickman but only as Professor Snape and Laurence Llewellyn Bowen before he cut his hair...

*runs off in shame*

Oh, Elvira -- I think Alan Rickman in any form. He has something, doesn't he? My older sister has a big thing for Donald Sutherland (note I said Donald... the dad). Yuck!

Alan Rickmans voice is wierd... Like super wierd. Like hes talking fromt he back of his throat or something.

Yes maybe but it does sound like hes got something caught in his throat. Now Stephen Frys voice. Thats a nice voice. Or Emma Thompsons...... *sighs* Emma Thompson

Ha! She sounds like she has a plum stuck in her throat. Stephen Fry is just posh. Not my choice of bedtime story reading voice!

Nah Mr Frys voice is underated. He turned the harry potter audiobooks into something special. He does awesome voices and has a nice tempo.
And though I love Emma Thompson I would probably go for the younger lady about my age.

I do like Stephen Fry's voice, and I have heard it in person :D that's my claim to fame. He is a lovely man and I would settle for him if Alan Rickman was not available.

Although Frankie Boyle reading bedtime stories would be hilarious! He makes everything sound funny. I am still laughing at him saying "Mahmoud Ahmadinejad" ha ha!

He describes himself as a fat Michael Chang. I wet myself at that bit.

Elvira, I saw Stephen Fry last month at a first night ballet at Sadlers Wells. He was so nice, posing with the public for photos and chatting away, seemed a genuinely nice guy!

LOL @ Frankie Boyle - i so woud too lol

Mines has to be Phillip Schofield :D Oh and Simon Cowell.

LOL @ Frankie Boyle - i so woud too lol

Mines has to be Phillip Schofield :D Oh and Simon Cowell.

:confused: Simon Cowell? He of the high-waisted trousers and waxed hands fame? lol, at the momment I suppose any distractions from hunger would be welcome!

An ex-boyfriend worked in the music industry and knew SC back in the days he was a 'tea boy' at a record company, didn't have a good word to say about him but I think there was a fair bit of jealousy going on.

Back