OK..back for another go..3 weeks TS

Phoenix101

Hi everybody, I haven't posted for quite a while...I had brilliant results with exante and lost a lot of weight. Best thing about it was the fast weight loss..worst thing was how it messed my metabolism up a bit...my hair thinned badly and I was sooo cold but there was no denying that it worked so well when I was 'in the zone'. Have tried unsuccessfully to get back into this zone for a while but ended up completing a day, then failing a day then total weekend fails ( social life perked up a lot) with the result that any losses stalled and I gained back 7lbs. However, I have had a new job to deal with and a lot of stress along with it but feeling much more positive now and ready to go 100% again. I have a big party to attend in 3 weeks and want to get back to where I was so this is my motivation. No social nights out so I consider it training! Anyway, just wanted to check in and say that I am ready to be an exante 100%er aqain. Good luck everybody!!!

Good luck! Your pattern of falling off the wagon is the same as mine - cave towards the end of the day and at the weekend. I am really back on it now. Need to avoid social situations that involve food and alcohol until I'm totally committed.

We can do it!!

Day 1 done...went swimming this evening too...19 days now until my night out....just had a strawberry shake and a pint of water...feeling good..we can do this!

Goodluck! Im also a restarter! Today is day 1 and i have 16 days before my holiday! Managed 2 weeks ts before then caved at a social event! So hard to get back on it but im determined now! Lol xx

Me to Day 1 for me, determind to do it this time, I'm sure with all the support on here we can!! and the sun is shining which is an added bonus!! Have a great day girls !!

Thanks for your replies, Day 2 nearly done....I made a little visual motivator for myself and stuck it in the kitchen. With my 20 day challenge, I rip off a numbered strip and throw it away. I hope it helps me feel I have achieved something each day and gives me a countdown to focus on. Here's hoping it helps. Off to drink a pint of water and walk the dog to distract myself...early evening is my difficult time of the day..

Day 3 under my belt and a swim this evening too...feeling good...only a few hunger pangs because I kept busy. It is obvious how much I want to eat when I'm bored. Looks like I have to stay out of the house and keep busy busy busy! Another ticket ripped off my day ticker! :)

Just about to commence Day 4 of challenge..no cheats and in ketosis...burning fat!!! who hoo!!

You're doing really well :) Great being in 'the zone' isn't it?

It's great! you are doing really well too Namaste..day 5 nearly done...now for the weekend when my recent history has not been good but feeling so determined. The weather here is so good that I won't be tempted to sit around munching rubbish and I intend to make the most of the good weather (housework can wait). Didn't have the opportunity to drink much water today so off to get a litre down me and walk the dog when it's a bit cooler. Looking forward to a good loss on Monday weigh in so don't want to ruin all my good work on sat and sun. We CAN do this!!

Your doing really well, fingers crossed for a good loss on Monday x

This is my first time doing exante I have been struggling at certain times of the day but coming on here and reading stories like yourself keep me going, :) well done you, your doing great. I haven't cheated at all but when it comes to about 4pm up to when I have my soup for dinner I feel like I'm gong to cave but I must stay focused! I don't know if I'm in ketosis yet?? How do you tell other than ketosix?

Hi Sammysue, great to hear you are managing ok. That time of the day is soo hard, isn't it?? I am trying to stay out of the house until 7pm at the minute (I go swimming after work) as I am ravenous by then but also was used to nibbling at that time out of habit. The ketostix aren't that reliable but I use them occasionally just to check if they are going a bit pinker as an incentive. Some people say that when they are in ketosis they lose their hunger but unfortunately that doesn't happen to me so I have to rely on willpower and distraction. Your breath will smell pretty rotten in ketosis and I find that I am quite jittery and have really vivid dreams when it kicks in! Best of luck...I'm about to go make my shake now and stay on track tonight. Saturday nights are a killer so will have to muster every ounce of that willpower to get through. Keep going!!

My partner is keeping me going strong, don't think I could have done it without him lol, I just got some boullion And coke zero as have been advised we can drink coke zero unlimited :) enjoy your shake :D

Day 7 done and on the scales in the morning for the official weigh in. Hope I see a good loss. I have tried not to jump on and off them this week as I want a surprise tomorrow. I know there will be a loss as I have been 100% all the way last week. :)

Hi there...urn doing great. The issue with failing is a big one for me....honest i am rubbish. Need to stay motivated....hope u can help. U scratch my back and all that...lol

No Problem, Lisa! We need all the support we can get!! Getting through the first week is a tough challenge. I managed it...finally...and the results show. I have lost 7lb this week. So happy to have got a good result :):) . My liquidiser broke this morning so I have had a rather lumpy banana shake for breakfast so must remember to buy a new one on the way home. I think I used too much ice to make my shake last night and broke the motor! Keep going...we CAN and we WILL do it. Keep trying, eventually your willpower will kick in. It finally did for me yesterday..first day the gnawing relentless hunger eased up a bit!! I think the weather helped as I don't seem as hungry on sunny days.

Back