OK..back for another go..3 weeks TS

I find the soups the trickiest tbh. I've been splitting them into 2 cause I find a full one too sickly. I'm also going to get some bouillon tomorrow and make them with that - see if it makes them nicer!

Just stay strong though. It'll be worth it once you're through the first few days.

L xox

No. Apparently it's a powder. Reduced salt one is best according to Blue Butterfly. Purple tub with orange lid!

You can get it in tescos..I think it is made by a company called Marigold? It is a stock powder and comes in a small tub. There is a low salt version. It is great if you are craving something savoury and has no carbs and about 12 cals a cup. Exante don't mention it but I know that many people on minimins use it and say it is ok. It's quite tasty.

Thanks for the info Phoenix x

The porridge is yummy isn't it..... Really sweet just like ready brek !!!

Can we have bovril ??

Really like the porridge too. Bovril is not allowed as far as I know. Day 11 for me...busy at work so did not have time to even think about food today and now so tired I know it won't bother me tonight..sometimes being busy is a good thing! :)

Porridge for dinner chicken and brocolli for tea.......

Supposed to be just exante food but working 13 hour shifts right how for another few weeks think just need extra.... Ill still lose won't i if i eat no carbs ?

Should do if you keep the calories low too as well as the carbs? I can only do exante if I go 100%. I am so black and white with my thinking that it has to be all or nothing with me but working such long shifts and different times you probably need extra to keep going! I have only planned to stay TFR for 3 weeks until a big event then hopefully will switch to low carb as I only have a a couple of weeks replacements left before I need to reorder. Hope it'll give me a boost and then I'll try to limit cals/carbs as I have a few social engagements that I intend to thoroughly enjoy!

Try the keto meals from the Examt website so you know they're within the carb/calorie limits x

Day 12..here I go and now for a long holiday weekend. After today, no work to keep me busy for the next 4 days and no sunshine to keep me distract...how will I cope????:rolleyes:

Get on here to busy your fingers instead ;)

Managed to get through today so far....just had my last shake and big glass of coke zero and big glass of water so temporarily feeling full. Went for a swim on the way home fro work too soooo all is good..tomorrow is my challenge...weekend war on my willpower!!!! :cool:

Weekend war on wobbles begins....determined to get through the next difficult couple of days. Weigh in is on Monday so I don't want to ruin all my hard work over sat and sun. Day 13 today, going to try to make it lucky for me!! One last week left of my 3 week challenge for my big night out and don't want to break now as I have 7 days left. I need to summon all my strength and determination to get through this bank holiday weekend otherwise it will be a slippery slope and I'll feel so depressed at my big night out. Coming on here and writing it down really helps me to focus and challenge myself. Onwards and downwards!!! :D

You can do it. Remember, they're days like any others so if you can do it then, you can do it now. Good luck xox

Back