OK..back for another go..3 weeks TS

Haha! At least you'll be looking great once the weight comes off!

oh its really difficult today!! Taking it one hour at a time.....on the bright side, the house is spotless!

Get out for a walk, watch a film, read a good book! Anything to take your mind off it! Have a cup of bouillon and pretend its soup. I was feeling hungry and it did the trick for me :)

Finished my book, walked the dog, did the ironing and now going for a swim..if anything..this diet is making me more productive!

and so to bed...long day..resisted temptation apart from a stick of celery and a spoonful of my daughters curry but will not consider it a failure..I'll consider it a metabolism booster? dropping the coke zero tomorroow, upping the water intake and big walk and swim to keep me on track....need to not allow food to creep in when soo close to end of challenge! :rolleyes:

Well done. Remember, having a little something shouldn't mean giving in to it all, it's a blip and you can carry on being good straight after. Well done on holding back and resisting temptation!

L xox

do difficult yesterday, Loucille..but I suppose these blips are to be accepted and not throw the towel in and give up! My weigh in is tomorrow so going to give my will power a bit kick up the backside today and try not to focus on food (or lack of it). Going to take the dog out for a long walk in the forest this morning and go for a swim in the afternoon to keep me on track (and away from temptation) I'm also going to try not to drink any coke zero today and just get more water down..I have a feeling that coke zero tends to make me hungrier so I've filled an empty bottle with water and put it in the fridge. Good luck with your day too :D

Thanks. Stay strong, you can do it! Mind over matter and all that xox

Weigh in this morning..lost 3lb. Although I am happy with the loss I thought it would have been a bit more but a loss is a loss and another 6 days to go until my night out so that is 10lb in two weeks so if I get another few pounds off this week I will be nearly a stone lighter than when I started my challenge. I'll feel so much better at my night out and nobody secretly thinking (I knew she would put it all back on again on that silly diet). Just got to stay focussed this week. Had a few wobbly moments over the weekend and a fail on Saturday because I gave in and ate (even if it wasn't very much) so got to keep going. I don't feel great today..had a bad headache and had to get up in the middle of the night for painkillers. I think I need to make sure I drink more water. So another day begins, off work today and tomorrow for the bank holiday weekend so planning big walks and swimming to keep me out of the temptations way :)

Well done. You're doing brilliantly an you'll he so proud of yourself when you get to your night out xox

still on the countdown to my night out...5 days left of my challenge. Felt really ill yesterday (think I had a wee virus :sick:) and it was a waste of a day on the sofa ...typical get a day off and feel too sick to do anything with it! Ended up eating something last night I wasn't sure whether it was a virus or a reaction to the low calorie intake as my temperature was normal (heachache, shivers, muscle aches and lack of energy). Slept like a a log last night and feeling a bit better today. Pretty sure it wasn't a lack of food and definitely a virus but not going to throw the towel in just yet and get the last few days done before my night out.:)

Another day done..back to work today..now my throat is killing me so pretty convinced I have some kind of virus. Went for a swim on my way home but no energy so it was more of a slow few lanes and a warm soak!! 2 more days until my night out on Saturday so going to have to knuckle down to get through the next 48 - 72 hours. Determined not to fall off the wagon at this stage and finish my challenge. Throat too sore to even tolerate the fizz in a coke zero at the minute never mind food. On the plus side, cold milkshakes are very soothing on the tonsils!!

nearly finished another day, throat still sore so looking forward to a cool milkshake. 48 hrs to go until my night out. Weather is so horrible here today normally I would sit in front of the tv and eat rubbish..tonight I shall have a long hot soak in the bath and an early night instead!

Good on you! I had a sore throat last night and have woken up with a cold so it must be something going about. Enjoy your bath xox

throat and headache still bothering me. Hope you feel better soon too. My last day of my 3 week challenge so I weighed in early..another 2lb off. Hoped for more but I did eat on a couple of occasions this week when I was feeling under the weather. That makes a total of 12lb in three weeks. So glad I did it. I lost the weigh I gained from stopping exante in the new year. I'm going to feel so much more confident at my night out tomorrow night.

Well done you! That's fantastic! 12lb in 3 weeks is pretty much unheard of on pretty much any other diet so you should be very, very proud of yourself. Any plans to get back on it after the night out?

L xox

Thanks Loucille, planning to get back on the exante wagon on Monday for another full week (I have a weeks worth of replacements left) ..just back from new hair do, nails and party lashes on so just a wee soak in the bath and going to get glamour ready!!!How about you? How are you getting on?

Great thanks. I just survived the hen do spa day. Said no to everything apart from a small meal this evening. Main course only and it was protein and salad so I'm quite pleased with myself. Wish I hadn't had to have a day like that but I knew about it when I started Exante and I now have a clear path until the 21st July for my sister in laws wedding but I'm hoping to be at goal by then (or pretty much!).

Second official weigh tomorrow so we shall see how much damage I've done! Fingers crossed it isn't too bad.

Hope you had an amazing night out xox

Back